CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
Well it was a small but fun group last week and we found some new single track on the south side that I want to go back and explore this coming ride. Weather looks good! I spoke with Jason last night and he's still waiting for parts. I think he found some kind of new discount online program that sends your stuff out by walking it to your house. See everyone there 10am ready to ride.

Solace64

Aug 1, 2010
Im going to get out there one of these days that you guys go up so that you can point me in the right direction for some newbie friendly areas to ride.

Im not gonna have a chance to get up there during the week to grab a permit though so not this weekend sadly.

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
Yeah the dude "thinks" my stuff shipped today so no way it's going to be here this weekend :pissed: But all is not lost, I got a go cart BBQ to hit on Sat and an all you can eat / drink pig roast on Sunday. Might check out some cars in Macungie too. The big show is this weekend.

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
Well you missed a great ride. It was Steve, Andrew and I. We rode the North side of Berma rd. Starting out on the same trail we ussally do and then changing things up a bit by going back to the off camber trail that I usaully forget about then riding most of the single track backwards from the norm. Most of the day Andrew was complaining about how Jason hasn't done a very good job with picking up the rocks and giving me some single finger hand signals, I think over my trail chooses. Niether of them wanted to be out front or as Darrell calls it the rabbit. Too bad cause I really think they both need it to ramp up their riding skills. By the end of the day after some 32 miles of single track Andrew was ready to pass out and Steve wasn't far behind. To their credit I was riding a fairly quick pace and pulling them along through some tuff sections. By the end of most loops I wasn't waiting much more then 1-2 minutes. Did manage to dial my bike in even beter then it has ever been so I can't wait to get back out there with Jason and Darrell to see really how it and I fair up. Can tell you all I was never the type to spend so much time on the clickers before but that it really does pay to do it.

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
My parts are in my parts are in! You gotta see this new tire. I'm stoked about it. It's got the sidewalls of an MX, the center section of a trials but with more side tread. Hope it works good on my bike. I took off the trails front even though I liked it. I'll have to see how I feel back on a knob front.

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
I like it in the back, you get to pass more people and don't have to wait as long at the next section for people to catch up :nener:

Top Bottom