CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
We ride there just about every weekend and your welcome to join us but mostly on Saturdays unless it's a two day event. Next weekend is the broad mountain Enduro and a bunch of the guys will be racing. I'm on the fence as I usually go visit my sister who's not doing well on Sundays.
You missed an awesome ride yesterday. We did just over 31 miles of pure single track heaven.

njdrtrdr

Dec 10, 2002
Ok.
I was up cleaning up AOAA yesterday and was supposed to be there today too, but my partner had bike issues and went home.
I know the other guys are racing next Sunday. I did some enduros back in the late 90's when RORR run was out of the ballfield, but haven't done any in years. I haven't been riding enough to think I could complete an enduro, so I've just been trail riding and some of the organized dual sports.

If you decide not to race Sunday want to ride Saturday, let me know, I think I'm available.

Nick

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
I have to see how my week goes here at the business but the plan right now is for me to close down thursday and take a really long weekend. I was thinking of riding both Friday and Saturday and then maybe race Sunday but that might be way too much. Anyway going to check the hotel situation now and that will determine what going on for me.

njdrtrdr

Dec 10, 2002
Ok, if you can let me know best case by Thursday night, latest Fri afternoon, I should be good to go. I leave on Friday's after work to head up to my camper near RAC, so I like to get it all loaded Thurs night. And of course, let me know what time to meet to ride and who to look for.
Thanks,
Nick

Top Bottom