firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
So who is racing this month? We have 2 races coming up--the Muddy Butt at St. Maries in Idaho, and the Spring Mud Fling at Airway Heights here near Spokane. I believe they are on the same weekend. :( Someone needs a swift kick--there are only 3 hare scrambles around here in the spring and they had to schedule 2 of them on the same day! Hello! All I have right now is hearsay that they are on the same day but it's a reliable source so I will trust it.

Dang it.

Anyway, who's going to be where?

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
Give me some dates? I would like to try one for my "first" time

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Uhhh . . . I know for a fact that Airway Heights race is on March 30. Not 100% sure about the Muddy Butt, but I am sure it is the same weekend. :(

Airway Heights is WAY easier terrain, which is good for a first race. But St. Maries is a really cool place to ride. I have raced there but I did not finish.

factoryRM

Mar 15, 2003
I was going to race in Monroe but im having such bad luck putting my bike back to gether im going to have to wait until next mounth and race at Washougal.

MXP1MP

Nov 14, 2000
I'm planning on being at washougal on my 250F #439, it should be a good test for the new vortex ignition I installed I hope it doesn't rain!!

bsmith

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
Well, it appears I can't make this my first race. I'm currently in an economic conundrum, unable to transfer funds that don’t exist, into the form of cash, in which to hide the fees from the CFO.
I also start a new job on Monday and currently don’t have Medical coverage. So my list of excuses is a pretty good list. If I got hurt, I couldn’t work, nor pay the bills!

Overall, it looks as if I won’t be able to do much riding at all this spring. With the new job I’ll be traveling over Eastern WA all week, every week so I’ll need to spend more time on the weekends with the kids. I also have to work on my freakin taxes in the evening and weekends (Takes a few days to do the farm books).

I was looking forward to this spring to! Stupid economy

bsmith

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
Things went OK, I spent the last two weeks in Insurance school and studing for the sate test. This week is mainly riding with my bosses learning the ropes.

The best perk is I spend all day driving around the country side!

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
We'll miss ya at the race. I'll be there, probably bashing my head against various rocks.

MXP1MP

Nov 14, 2000
Well washougal was a bust, it got rained out so I didn't get any riding in this weekend but i did get a short test of my new vortex ignition on the 250F though. Oh but when I was at motorcyle works on sat, some guy dropped on this ragged out early 80's XR 250 and said they wanted it ready for the des 100, can we say death trap on wheels haha.

Highbeam

~SPONSOR~
Jun 13, 2001
Easy now, I rode a 1984 xr500r in Vantage at last years event. The trail was not littered with XRs. The four strokes seemed to shine there.

Top Bottom