fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
I plan to provide additional updates as we continue to work on this event. We did meet with Melody at the Ranch over the Labor Day weekend. All overnight camping must be in the Ranch Rudolph campsite - no overnight field camping will be available. There will be no additional charge to camp at the Ranch, but donations will be accepted.
Day parking will be available in the field across the road from the Ranch and the start of the event will be in the same field (south side of the road). Sign up for the event will be in back of the lodge (by the ponds).
Melody is planning many activities - bonfire, hayrides, horseback rides, canoe trips for Saturday and Sunday.
We look forward to seeing everyone at Ranch Rudolph and enjoying all of their facilities. If you have any questions, please let me know.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
We will be finishing up the trail work this weekend. If you would like to help out, let me know. The group is planning "breakfast in Boardman" at 8:30 and we will start the trail work at 10:00 (intersection of Supply and Fife Lake Roads).
We are always looking for road crossing guards and check crews. If you can help on September 29th, let me know.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Thanks to everyone who help to make this event a success! One more family enduro. We will end the season in New Paris, IN on November 3rd. See you there!

kraemerf

Mi. Trail Riders
Jul 13, 2011
fatherandson said:
Thanks to everyone who help to make this event a success! One more family enduro. We will end the season in New Paris, IN on November 3rd. See you there!

Mike, I'm bummed we could not make it. I'm still on crutches, so there is no way I could ride with my son....or even get him there. We plan to be down in New Paris, but doubtful that I will get clearance to ride from my foot surgeon. I will need to find someone to ride with him.

How many riders showed up? How many miles was the event?

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
We had 163 riders and most of them rode 40 miles. We had a lot of positive feedback from the participants and pit crews.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Our preference was for a Sunday event, but we needed to coordinate with the HS schedule. We may attempt to do a riding school on Saturday for those that can attend and the FES on Sunday.

salgeek

Oct 2, 2003
Dad and I liked the event. Only good things to say.

Dad complained about where I parked indicating that all the other spots seemed to have a lot less cow dung :blah: . Because of this he got a nice little surprise in one of his rear cup holders :yikes: [Dad, I forgot to mention that is why your van is smells like a barn] :nener: . :rotfl:

Good seeing everyone. Only a handful of rides left :( .

Top Bottom