psycho

King Rot-Gut
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 22, 2000
By chance is anyone a member of the Red River Dirt Riders? If so, do you like it? Are the members friendly and easy going? Is there a "standard" that members are chosen by?

A couple of my friends just got into an outfit simular to RRDR and I really enjoyed their lease this past weekend. The members were great folks and they just didn't let anyone one in. The existing members (a panel of them) had to meet the "pledges" before signing them up and I would like to know if RRDR is about the same.

Thanks for any info!!

-Psycho

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
Not a member, but I know several of the members, and have been to a couple of their meetings. Very nice guys, very laid back.

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
The RRDR is a real cool bunch. My dad used to be in the club from the mid 80's through the early 90's so I've known some of those guys for a long time. Pretty cool bunch. I don't think that they're very exclusive, if you're ready and willing to work I'm sure they'll have you. :)

If you want, I can hook you up with some email addresses of good people to contact on this. I know several people that would love to talk to you about joining.

Last edited:

psycho

King Rot-Gut
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 22, 2000
YZGUY15...

Could you hook me up with those folks? My emailing the addresses on their webpage has gotten me no where. Most likely outdated from looking around the site.

Thanks!!

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
psycho, check your pms

Top Bottom