Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
What part of the parking lot are we aiming to hook up in?
Now that I think about it ... Do we need our tickets to get in (security?), or just a few bucks for the gate?
What time do we plan to meet?
What time do the races start?
What do we need to bring for the party?

Damn, I might as well ask ... <kid voice on> Are we there yet? I just saw a McDonalds, can we stop? I need to pee. :laugh:

Tony

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Well, last year based on the map that somebody made, I couldn't find you guys. So let's be real clear on where we are meeting this time eh?

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Usually due west of the stadium near a large tower (we won't go in to the triangle sign debacle). :laugh: closer to the frontage road than the stadium.

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
What time is everyone arriving? Where at? What are we eating? What do I need to bring? Whose in Charge? :yeehaw: Can you tell I'm ready?

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Originally posted by justql
What time is everyone arriving? Where at? What are we eating? What do I need to bring? Whose in Charge? :yeehaw: Can you tell I'm ready?

Are we there yet?????

Last edited:

taraker

Freedom Ain't Free
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Originally posted by yzguy15
Well, last year based on the map that somebody made, I couldn't find you guys. So let's be real clear on where we are meeting this time eh?

Oh man, he didn't bring that up did he? Now this post will go on for weeks with pictures and excuses and explanations and definitions :scream:

Txbigguy

Camp Tejas Chef
N. Texas SP
Jan 14, 2002
I am going to getting the meat for the tail gateing....
I should have some steaks, chicken, pork chops ...

I guess we also will need a Grill and other items....

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
I'm good for some potato salad. Anybody care about if it's store bought or not? ;)

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
I'm baaaaaaack!

A week on the road .... whew.

I can bring whatever. I assume everyone is responsible for their own drinks.

Thanks to the jpg of the location, Pat. Our goal is on the west side of the stadium near the road. I'll go by the stadium today and figure out which entrance to go in.

Tony

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Is Dave bringing "La Parillada Grande"?

The best way to get to the proposed tailgate location is to be going ...
northbound on Walton Walker (Loop 12), exit SH114 and take an immediate right into the parking lot to entrance three (if I remember correctly). We should be just to your right after you pay the toll to the troll.
westbound on Airport Freeway (SH183), exit SH114 and follow the access road around the corner to entrance three. We should be just to your right after you pay the toll to the troll.
southbound on Walton Walker (Loop 12), exit SH 114 and go throught the light at SH114 and go to the bridge at Texas Avenue (?) and cross and turn left to entrance three. We should be just to your right after you pay the toll to the troll.

There is a HV power line along the west parking lot, the X in the JPG is near the tower directly west of the stadium.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Dang it .... I can't get the jpg to load. Pat, help me out and load it!

Tony

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Dave:

How tall is it?
Will it fit in the rear of my sub?
Anybody bringing a truck with a camper shell?

Like Aaron said, we can always do the Weber grill gig.

Tony

Txbigguy

Camp Tejas Chef
N. Texas SP
Jan 14, 2002
I could probably just chain it up in the back of the truck. Its bigenough that I dont think it would fit in your sub. But its also big enought that someone would have to really want it to take it.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Tony I tried to load it but no joy :think:

Dave we can always load it in your truck, lock it down and then park one of our vehicles directly behind yours to help block it in?

I'll bring a cooler with various beverages since I'll have adults and kids, but don't count on it being an endless supply since it's only a 32 quart cooler :)

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Whatever you do.... DON'T USE THIS MAP!&nbsp; :p

Attachments

• thumpmap.jpg
    thumpmap.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 136

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
And so the saga continues....... :laugh:

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
My grandma is whippin up some of her famous potato salad for us this weekend. I got that part of the fixins covered. :)

Top Bottom