wayneo426

Sponsoring Member
Dec 30, 2000
Sandbar, NY
Any of you guys know where I can rent a WR or DRZ for a day and do a tour? I will be in St George around Oct 23-27, and would really like to ride in such an amazing part of the country.
Thanks alot!

Wayne

motoxpress

~SPONSOR~
Oct 22, 2001
Yes, you can. I'll have to remember where though. There are a ton of atvs for rent as well...just in case you wanted to experiment.

GL

wayneo426

Sponsoring Member
Dec 30, 2000
Sandbar, NY
Thanks. I know I can rent a quad and do a 3 hour ride, but what I really want is to rip on some single track! :aj:

rwhitlock

Dec 11, 2002
Wayne..

any chance of a 4 hour drive (didn't kill Gilligan..) up I-15?? There are some KILLER single track trails up Orem canyon (Tibble fork).

During that time of year it's beautiful up here. I can lead you around on the trails, and if I really apply myself I may be able to scare up a bike for you too...

Let me know,

Rod

wayneo426

Sponsoring Member
Dec 30, 2000
Sandbar, NY
Rod- I knew you were around here somewhere!
Since we split the condo in St. Geoge, I plan on spending some quality time out there in the next few years. My only prob on this trip is getting away from my partner, (golf nut), to do a day of riding. He has all sorts of wild rounds set up for us. Are you in SLC? My bud is driving down to meet me on the 23rd. He actually lives in Ogden.

rwhitlock

Dec 11, 2002
Wayne...

I am in Springville, which is about 50 miles south of SLC. I too am a golf nut, so make sure your friend has you playing Sunbrook, Greensprigs, entrada or any of the courses in Mesquite (45 miles south of St. George).

Hell, I have a pass for an 18 hole round at sunbrook if your buddy wants to stop by and pick it up....

I no longer have my WR, and there are times I wish I still had it. I kinda moved back to my former life as a hill climber. Give me your email and I'll send a pic of my latest FJ 1200 dirt bike...

Have fun and if you get the chance, come on up and we'll ride some great single track.

-- Rod

wayneo426

Sponsoring Member
Dec 30, 2000
Sandbar, NY
Rod,
I will take you up on that single track offer! I'll let you know when, (prob springtime), but you'll have plenty of advance notice.
And if you want to donate that free round coupon to a good cause, give me your email address and I'll tell you where to send it!!! :worship: :yeehaw:
the plan is to play Entrada, Coral Canyon, and Wolf Creek. Whats your opinion of those courses, ( besides to bring alot of $$$!).
Thanks-
Wayne

rwhitlock

Dec 11, 2002
Entrada... tight, lots of lava rock and very pretty.
Coral Canyon - Just plain beautiful. Lots of desert areas on the sides of the fairways..
Wolf.. Never played it, but here it is another one of those 'swanky' types.

You should have a great time. Bring sunscreen so you don't leave looking like a tomato.

Oh, here is a pic of what I gave up the WR for.. a bit more top end speed.. :-)

Attachments

• yz-fj.jpg
    yz-fj.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 284
Top Bottom