Dapper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 25, 2002
Just a short 3 weeks to prepare for the return to Paragon. Put a nifty skid plate on the KDX. Working on the bark busters but probably after the ride. Going out first thing in the morning for a little tuneup for the bike and the bod. Looking forward to seeing everyone again. Silverback you out there? Are you going to make it on the 23rd? I need another old guy for support. :confused:

Silverback

Jan 4, 2002
Yes Dapper I'm going to try my damndest to meet ya there! :aj:
I got new barkbusters after the winter ride and I can't recommend them enough. They seem to keep the bars from digging for glory in the mud we have around here this spring. In the woods, you just drop a gear and plow through the trees without teaching the bigger ones a lesson with your knuckles. I had some great practice on the STER trails today mud and rocks Yum, Yum. See ya on the 23rd. :moon:

dirtybkr

Mar 17, 2000
Albany area riders .

How is everybody getting down there ? Anybody need a ride ?Also , can we maybe consolidate camping gear ?

Is it the 22nd yet ?

Milquetoast

Uhhh...
Oct 30, 2001
I am from NJ and could probably make it on the 23rd, but I am going out to my crazy sisters new house in PA this weekend (June 8th/9th) and would love to meet up with someone at Paragon on Sunday the 9th! I am itching for a reason to leave early Sunday morning the 9th, someone please tempt me with an early meeting time and a chance to ride! Anyone game? :)

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Flubie - I think BRush may also be going too. I've also got the 4Runner that weekend (wife will be in Houston). I know knobbie has a trailer, but I don't know how big it is. Remember I've got the Hilton-sized tent.

dirtybkr

Mar 17, 2000
Originally posted by WoodsRider
Remember I've got the Hilton-sized tent.

I don't know . There are so many people gunning for you that I think it would be safer to stay in my own tent . Besides , I snore .

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Don't let Woods get you in any tent at night. Anyone who is a support member will know why :eek:

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by dirtybkr
... I think it would be safer to stay in my own tent . Besides , I snore .

Originally posted by knobbiethrower
I'll bring the zip ties! :p

The funny part is Flubie couldn't figure out how to zip-tie a tent shut. What are the odds he won't be able to get out? ;)

RM - Shut your trap and bring me another beer, woman! :p

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
knobbie - The guy in the office next to my (current) cube location has a trailer we might be able to borrow.

You heard I have to move my cube, right? So if you hear about a quality manager that gets choked to death, it wasn't me! :eek:

dirtybkr

Mar 17, 2000
How did you make out with the trailer ? If worse comes to worst do you think we can stuff tree bikes in my Nissan? 2 in the bed and 1 on Steves bike carrier ? It might work with the tail gate removed . Put the 4th bike on the back of your Toyota and stuff all our geer in it and were gone .

Is it the 22nd yet ?

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Just got a voice mail from knobbiethrower. We've got four campsites reserved for the 21st and 22nd. :aj:

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
For all those DYDR's that missed Paragon III...

:moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom