2strokerfun

May 19, 2006
Used to go by this place a lot. Then it seemed to close or not be very active. Saw in MXA (yes, I read that magazine) that Robbie Reynard purchased it and checked the website and it seems to be in action. I know there are two tracks and some trails there. Has anyone ever ridden the trails there?? I'm always looking for new places to ride and that place always looked really cool to me. I don't want to go on the tracks and get in everyones way (with my eye catching 10" of air!!), but would like to try the 8 miles of trails maybe. I emailed them, but haven't heard anything back yet. Thanks!

OldMaiconut

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 28, 2001
I have ridden the trails there. It's a short loop. Kind of rocky and fairly open but fun. The track is a lot of fun too with a lot of elevation changes for this area. There a a couple of longish doubles and if you have the nads, you can jump down into a downhill section... I'm too chicken, the first time I rode there I had Reynard and Marley both pass me there at the same time.. Reynard was about ten feet over my left shoulder and Marley was ten feet over my right.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I've never ridin there when it was preped but it was a fun track. Raced OCCRA there ten years ago and had a blast. The trails will be nasty for a few more months due to the amount of moisture in the soil and I'm sure the track will be slimey for some time as well. All and all it's been a nice riding area, hope Reynard's can keep it up or even improve it some.

Top Bottom