Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
OK Guys, it is OFFICIAL :yeehaw:

I have sent in my registration to the National Main Street conference in Albuquerque, and Gene is getting his plane reservation today. I am picking him up at the airport on Wednesday the 12th and we are heading to MOAB.

We plan on riding on the 13th, 14th and 15th and heading back towards DFW at dark:30 on the 16th.

Rodzilla has sent me a great deal of great information, some of which I have net even been able to read yet and I have F.A. Barnes book on the trails.

It would be great if some of y'all could come up for a day or three!

OnAnySunday

Big Pig
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 20, 2000
lost in the deserts of NM
Should be doable for me.
Are you guys gonna ride Albuquerque first, or just go to Moab?
Also does anyone know if ya need any special permits or stickers or anything there?
Down here in the "four corners" we just saddle up and RIDE!!! yeeehaw!!! :yeehaw:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
I pick up Gene (tx246) at the airport at 7:20 PM on the 12th and we drive to Moab. I project that we will get there around 2:30~3:00 AM on the 13th. At this point we haven't discussed it but I figured we would go grab some shut eye and see how the day develops. At this point there are only the two of us confirmed for the trip and I understand that you don not need any special permits.

Shoot me you email addy at teeds @ whiterockstudio.com (remove the spaces) and I will send you the info forwarded to me by Rodzilla. Great stuff and I need to do something nice for him for sending us the info.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom