Mar 23, 2005
Hello

Hey Toni,

We are a new family just getting into the sport. We were coming back from Kansas this weekend to Denton and met Bryan Swift president of the Heartland Spods. He says you guys are a great bunch to get to know. Looking for fun places to ride with the family and other familys to ride with. :)

Joe Diver

N. Texas SP
Mar 21, 2005
I'm here! :) Looking forward to my first weekend outing with some from the group! :ride:

Mudd Slinger

N. Texas SP
May 5, 2004
Tony, Is there a way to pay and join without going through Paypal? I am looking for your eamil address. If I find it, I will email you from home.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Mudd Slinger said:
Tony, Is there a way to pay and join without going through Paypal? I am looking for your eamil address. If I find it, I will email you from home.

Of course, just send me a money order for $1,000 and I will handle everything. :nod:

I assume that you mean DRN as the NTSP has no dues and we are more than willing to take in anyone. We took in Twinnie didn't we? :aj:

I will shoot you an email.

RedStreak

Feb 19, 2006
Hey Ya'll

I'm 13 and hoping to become good friends with all of yall. I just started riding and may need a little advice here and there. Thanks in advance

JB

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
SilverBurr said:
I want to be a member of NTSP, I live in Carrollton. Also, I have been banned from Private Messages, who do I pay to turn on that feature. :)

Welcome to the site and to the NTSP. The PM feature is one of the benefits of being a subscriber. Click on the hot link and check it out.

I will get you added to the list on the main page.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
SilverBurr said:
Paypal is done. I forgot to specify my screen name during the transaction, can you match by email address?

Looks like Okie hooked you up. Thanks for supporting the site. It is appreciated.

mojonito

Aug 24, 2005
i'd like to join the shack pack, i mean smack pack. i don't get much time to ride but i would like to be on a mailing list for rides (if there is one).

DougTx

~SPONSOR~
Oct 5, 2008
NTSP - Membership

Hey,

I would love to get in on group rides or any other nonsense. I am in the Dallas area.

Let me know...

02stampede

Jan 5, 2009
Add me as well please

Is this group still around? If not, lets resurrect it! I plan on hitting rocky ridge, red river, and others here soon. Also, I have access to a very large cabin in SE Oklahoma. We could get a group together and ride Kiamichi/Quachita national forest sometime. :ride:

Top Bottom