Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
I'm not sure how many of you make the trip over to the Sam Houston and ride the multiuse trail there, but I wanted to alert everyone to a new group that is forming to support access and recreation within the Sam Houston National Forest.

The goal is to bring all interested stakeholders to one table at one time to discuss recreation management within the Sam Houston.

This yet unnamed group has met once at the District Office up on New Waverly, but the next meeting will be held at the The SPJST Masonic Lodge, 1435 Beall, Houston TX 77008 on Saturday, January 23rd beginning at 12:30PM.

I will be there, as will members of TMTC and Trail Riders of Houston representing the OHV community in general and motorcycles specifically.

The trail system is a MC/ATV system as far as the OHV contingent goes, with the system also open to equestrians, hikers, mountain bikes, runners, et al.

If you have any concerns, comments or thoughts please feel free to email me at

teeds at whiterockstudio dot com

We are looking to broaden our reach, breadth and depth of knowledge across the state and welcome all your questions, comments, thoughts and concerns.

Sincerely,
Tony Eeds
President 2007-2011
Texas Motorized Trails Coalition

Top Bottom