CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
Getting down to the wire for me here and still not sure if I'll make it. Just got the new tires in this morning for both bikes but still waiting for parts to fix Steve's bike. If I get them done between now and Friday morning I'll be there so let's see what happens. Really busy here at the shop and not sure if I'll have time. Next week for me is out. I'm renting a Harley Electa Glide from Eagle riders and going up to Maine along the coast. Really couldn't beleive how cheap it is to rent a new bike from these guys. You should check them out. eaglerider.com

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
Just got off the phone with a local Harley dealer and they rent direct from Harley even cheaper and Brand New Bikes. Got one for the whole 5 days with the insurance for 802.50 It's a 2010 Electra Glide Ultra loaded with the full touring package. Who needs to own one?

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
Im out. my bike needs to much work and I don't have the scratch. I'm not a big fan of riding in the heat either. I should be out in late August or early Sept.

53fireman

Apr 2, 2009
Damn that's pretty cheap. Should be an awesome ride up there. I'm in for Saturday if you guys go, let me know. Won't be heartbroken if we don't. It's HOT!

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
Bikes are ready not sure about me

I'm going to hold off on saying lets ride till looking at weather tomorrow. Not sure If I'm into 100 degree riding.

Top Bottom