Second Annual “Sick of winter” 05 Spring kick off ride @ Cedar Creek

BigEasy

Mi. Trail Riders
Feb 22, 2005
Got home from my ride, and saw some mean green in my driveway. Woodsy found my place even with the blue recliner landmark missing. Was good meeting you Woodsy, looking forward to riding and shootin some more bull with ya.

BigEasy

Mi. Trail Riders
Feb 22, 2005
Oh by the way, soda's and water for refreshments covered by the ole BigEasy, for the 10th. Raining like a bugger right now as well. :aj:

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
YZMAN400 said:
And the snow is.................???????????

GONE BOTHER!!!!!!!!!! YAHOOOOOOO
But!! The ice is still plentiful - gonna have to go read my ride report for full detail :nener:
Very nice chatting wiht you too Bigeasy!! Soon we will do it again - very soon!!
Woodsy

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
Woodsy your buns are always welcome :yikes:

condiments and some chips covered - DO I NEED HAMBURG BUNS???
No need for berger buns, but some chips and condiment would be appreciated. POP is a good thing. How about some paper plates?
As for where to eat unless the weather turns for the worse I'd like to tall gate right at the trail head. That way we can come go as we please.
some picket fence someone was nice enough to leave some plus an old couch in the parking area

We can always have a little camp fire :laugh: I can't stand litter bugs!

Godzuki

Sep 22, 2004
i also have a ez up aswell with 3 sides on it if the weather goes in the toliet, i can bring with me ifn you want me to. ohh i have a few camp chairs to. just let me know.

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
EZ up’s are a great Idea! Ted I can taste your rum cake already!

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
70 marlin said:
EZ up’s are a great Idea! Ted I can taste your rum cake already!

You better get to it before I do Pat - I can not only taste it but I can actually see the WHOLE cake giong into my tummy - yea, the rest of you guys can have the burnt squirrel :nener:

Pig Woodsy :laugh:

INCA

~SPONSOR~
Sep 1, 2003
woodsy said:
You better get to it before I do Pat - I can not only taste it but I can actually see the WHOLE cake giong into my tummy - yea, the rest of you guys can have the burnt squirrel :nener:

Pig Woodsy :laugh:

Your mouth is that big?

Pig Woodsy?

Does your "C" know about this?

No more questions, your Honor.

Trouble Maker Ted

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
INCA said:
Your mouth is that big?

Pig Woodsy?

Does your "C" know about this?

No more questions, your Honor.

Trouble Maker Ted

Mouth size has nothing to do with!! You just take that cake and squeeze it a little and you can get it to about the size of a hamburger - bite size in other words!!

Of course "C" knows about it!!

One part about that whole post you did get right finally - the TROUBLE MAKER before your name is in the right spot young man :nener:

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
News Flash!

"Second Annual Sow Ride" 4-10-05 has been moved to Holton- Horseshoe trail system due to bottomless whoops at Cedar Creek!! :yikes: Scott can you get a hold of Chris maybe we can get him to show?

Last edited:

SPARKEY

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
May 7, 2001
Hay
where's the parking area for Holton- Horseshoe trail system?
I would like to make this ride.

Thanks
Sparkey

3KDXXR2

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 3, 2002
I'm planning on making this ride. I just looked at the map for this loop , do you need a plate for this riding area? Curtis

Last edited:

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
We'll leave the direction to Scott! Cedar Creek was just too whoop out! I look forword to see everybody again. We need a better count for dogs & brats so post what you want and how many. we still could use some plates and maybe some cups? HOLTEN HORSE BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!

should we start a new thread? :ride:

Godzuki

Sep 22, 2004
okay for us down here in the kzoo area we have
me
wolfy
shmeefer
charli T and son
for sure
now there is another guy and his kid thats wanted to go but we cant seem to get ahold of him so far. i can grap a 100 count cheapy paper plates today wile im out.

i do however need directions to get there as i have never rode those 2 particular trails. i have been to cedar several times so i can get to twin creeks but i need directions form there.

SPARKEY

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
May 7, 2001
should we start a new thread?

A new thread would be good.
Less confusion%%???<><><>

Top Bottom