justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
The DW02 shirt design is posted in the DW forum. An idea I had and shared with swift was that the Heartland Spodes organize these and sell them the profit goes into our chapter(if there is any, profit is not the idea). Maybe a meal at DW or something.

I say the design is good and we go for it. Swift do you want to talk to your contact about prices?? or do you want me to find someone? How many etc. We need to get this organized. I say get a count from the thread. Put a closing date on it. We'll need to look at the total number ordered vs. number of attendees. then order some extras based on that. What do you Heartland Spodes think.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I'll check with him tomorrow. If the $$ are close to the one Thump knows, it might be nice to do it locally. Might be able to get extras on short notice if need be.

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
LOL violet.

Oldmaicaonut- the shirts ase being sold to everyone at DW. Brian and I have talked about getting some HL Spode shirts made just for the fun of it.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I like black and blue, the Mamba is black and Elvis is blue! LOL :)

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
RE:Elvis, Someone gave it that name recently and I don't remember who. Maybe it was Lou. Anyway, I thought it wasn't bad, ya know, BLUE Suede shoes.

VioletSP

Dec 16, 2001
i'm sure someone has already noticed this but are they going to put an "h" in the quote "Tis year we're swinging the big lumber mister" of the DW's site opening page?

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Thump named Elvis. ;)

Originally posted by Thump
How bout:
Elbow Grease

or better yet

Elvis (smooth with those blue swade shoes)

Last edited:

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Originally posted by VioletSP
i'm sure someone has already noticed this but are they going to put an "h" in the quote "Tis year we're swinging the big lumber mister" of the DW's site opening page?

Whatever you say Violet. Did you hit your head hard in one of your falls?

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
My local guy has failed me thus far. I'm calling him tomorrow with a go or no go attitude. Thump has a connection in Dallas that has a good price. If I don't get a commitment from my local guy tomorrow, I'll be calling Dallas to set up the deal. Anyone else have a screen printer friend?

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom