zero26tb4u

Apr 10, 2004
Hi, everyone. I looking for a replacement shock for my daughters Husky 50S. The original shock broke the shaft at the threads to the upper eye. Not really interested in up grading the shock as my daughter is not racing just enjoying. If anyone could direct me in the right direction either stock or aftermarket or better yet if some one has a stock shock lying around b/c they up graded drop me a line. Thanks

Jasle

Sponsoring Member
Nov 27, 2001
I could get you one of the CH2 shocks...(cobra model same frame different motor). They are a little pricey. I cannot check price until Monday cause its not in the book. Also I'm sure if you sent the shock to PR2 they could most likely repair it. Some of the early Cobra Paoli shocks did the same thing and they were repairable.
try www.pr2racing.com and check with Chris the suspension guy. Tell him I sent you.

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Works Performance could probably help you, too.

zero26tb4u

Apr 10, 2004
Thanks for the direction. I'll check them both out. I thought about seeing if I could get it welded up here local (West Palm Beach, FL) but figured I'd reach out to see what kind of price I could get on a replacement first.

Top Bottom