Small-End Bearing For KDX250SR

Oxley

Apr 8, 2004
Looking for any help tracking down either the OEM part: 13033-130331058, or any small-end bearing that will fit my 1993 KDX250SR.
I fully realize the non SR KDXs run a different length con rod and pistons consequently with slightly differently positioned holes.
Have any other SR owners swapped out the con rod for a 88-90 KX250 one and thus able to throw on aftermarket pistons and more a commonly available small-end bearing?
Any information would be very welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Oxley

Apr 8, 2004
Update for anyone who has the SR 250s and is in the same boat. There seem to be no more OEM Part #: 13033-130331058 left on the planet. None in Japan where the bike was primarily sold. I managed to get the, apparently last one on the Australian continent. Who knows, there might be one or two knocking around in Europe.
The good news is that the small end bearing for the Honda CRM250s fits the KDX250SRs. The bearing is a tad narrower in length, but the diameters, inner and outer are spot on. I have it on good source that the CRM bearing fits, and runs fine in the SR bikes.
I picked up a CRM one, and it looks good to go, apart from being a little shorter in length, and will be used take time I pull the top end. Of course bring the calipers out and measure to make sure of the precise measurements prior to installation.

Top Bottom