zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
I'm wondering if anyone has any pics of me :) from the Team H/S race. I don't have a single, good action shot of me looking like a factory rider. I saw several folks snapping them during the race. I was the one wearing a white CP with "zio" scribbled on it, as well as on my headlight. :silly:

I figure this can be a general thread for anyone else who's seeking a shot of themselves to prove to their loved ones that they really did ride at DW and not just drink beer around the campfire.

Last edited:

Dapper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 25, 2002
Sorry Zio about the pictures you wanted me to take with your camera. I should had warned you I suck at photography. After the start I did'nt know which one you were. Besides all pumpkin riders look alike :confused:

Dapper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 25, 2002
So which one is you ?

Attachments

• image028.jpg
    image028.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 539

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Originally posted by Danman
I think he's the one on the left ;)
Nah, that was me on the left. ;)

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Dapper: :)   

Sorry, Zio, but I don't remember seeing you ride, hon.  I remember seeing you sitting around the campfire drinking beer.  I remember seeing you scoring the MX races.  I remember seeing you holding your raffle tickets under the big top.  I remember seeing you in camp making a sammich.  But ride?? :think:

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Complete with Metal Mulisha riding pants, ColonBlow-sponsored factory-T, and a bottle of baby oil ("it's for callouses, dude"), Zio takes a rare break from riding...

Attachments

• factoryzio.jpg
    factoryzio.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 506

wrench

'00 Flappin' Fender [Ret]
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
Sorry ZIO, we were soo far back that know one would had any film left when we came around! :eek:

I can attest to the fact that Zio DID ride. For some reason Zio kept making me ride in front of him. Something about protecting me from some sort of Oklahoma woods creature! :yeehaw:

wrench

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Hell, I never got off my scooter and I haven't seen a single action shot of me. I haven't even seen a pic of me off the bike either.

I must not have been there.

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
That's the thing with woods riding. You NEVER get any pics of yourself unless you specifically set it up with someone to do it. I asked a fellow DRN'r that was taking pics during the team HS if he had pics and his response was "Yup". No offer to e-mail them, haven't seen any posted, nothing. I saw a couple others taking pics but have yet to see any of theirs either.

Top Bottom