BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Caught the last 10 minutes of the 250 second moto last night and I have to say that Blake Baggett was as smooth and fast as anyone I have ever seen on a MX track. The speed and momentum he carried thru every turn was fun to watch. He handled the long deep ruts with ease. This guy will be a 450 champion in the coming years.

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
He sure is fun to watch! He's made some ridiculous passes this year.

I guess for many of the riders (Tomac), Washougal is hard to pass on. But it's fun for the fans to watch all the riders going so darn fast on such a beautiful track.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Yeah Bagget was smooth in the 2nd moto but was a mess in the 1st moto. He is fun to watch move through the pack for sure.

The 1st moto for the 450s was great to watch. Dungey could not get around Alessi but it was fun watching him try!

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I missed the second 250 moto, AGAIN. No idea where or when it aired, not with the second 450's ... :(

Alessi was freaking inspired!

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
2nd 250 moto was on at 8:00 pm Pacific time on Sunday, on NBC Sports Network (formerly Versus and OLN).

Baggett said he got different tires and made some adjustments for Moto 2, and it really worked.

Barcia is riding his best ever, but Bagget has his number (so far).

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Sure wasn't in my listing.... I searched the entire week on NBC Sports... nada.

Barsha has been turning it up big time... seemed like the first few rounds he was laying back?

As mentioned, Baggett, if he translates to the big bikes, is someone to watch! That dude can go and does! Was it Millville jumping into the whoops? Seriously?

Someone

Mar 12, 2001
I've been missing some moto2's as well, including this 250 race. Props to Alessi, I was on the edge of my seat from the gate. It was kinda funny how RD dissed Alessi at the finish. Alessi kept stopping and wanting to get some kind of respect/response from RD, and he looked dumbfounded waving his arms in the air. I know RD is a cool kid, so he must have been pretty disappointed at himself.

Bagget is my new hero. 250's rule!

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
Someone said:
I've been missing some moto2's as well, including this 250 race. Props to Alessi, I was on the edge of my seat from the gate. It was kinda funny how RD dissed Alessi at the finish. Alessi kept stopping and wanting to get some kind of respect/response from RD, and he looked dumbfounded waving his arms in the air. I know RD is a cool kid, so he must have been pretty disappointed at himself.

Bagget is my new hero. 250's rule!
I saw the RD / Alessi thing differently. I think RD was surprised that Mike stopped, he eventually stopped himself... then Alessi went for a *hug*... come on. They're competitors.

I think RD was kinda, "What the...?"

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
The 2nd 250 moto was not in the listing when I searched Saturday and Sunday morning. Late Sunday nite it was there, caught the last 10 minutes of racing. With all of the great season expectations, it has not been riviting. When all the big guns are healthy it will be spectacular. The Monster Cup should be outstanding.

Top Bottom