Spokane Wa over Thanksgiving......Any Riders ? ?

Hawaii-Rider

Feb 24, 2001
Going to be in Spokane over Thanksgiving Holidays and was wondering if it was worth bringing along a bike or two......
?
Wet as all get out on this end of the state....floods.....good ol western washington wet/damp! (oh to be in Hawaii!)
:ugg:
Havent ridden there in years...........

Thanx
HR
:cool:

Hawaii-Rider

Feb 24, 2001
Food......hmmmmmm

Super....
I will bring my real slow scoot....the 'Berg. (would like an opportunity to get it out of 1st gear though....)
My parents live out towards 7 mile ORV on the North end of town, but I am pretty flexible as to just about anywhere, more ridin' less drivin in my motto. I will admit that I need to watch this weather....not sure what this "snow" garbage is....on the Islands it was that stuff you bought in a can at Wal-Mart and sprayed on your windows....;)
Offer sounds great....never pass an op to ride! Never...

HR

Hawaii-Rider

Feb 24, 2001
Aint we funny........ha ha ha ha

:)
Okay...........Ms Cr-500..... that was cruel......very very cruel!....(still laughing...good one) I walked into that one..............

Here is your official "Ride with HR " checklist:
Verified by independent parties and riding partners....
:confused:
1. Full face helmet with Nose guard
2. Double wall Kevlar composite goggle lens
3. Two separate Chest protectors (worn not carried)
4. Full wrap handquards and two Pair of gloves (worn not carried)
5. NO HEADLIGHTS (unless you want to replace them...if so, buy a 6-pack of bulbs and lenses)
6. Full fairing recommended (not required unless you are on an 80 or 4-wheeler)
7. Great personal flexibility (in order to rapidly hide/duck behind crossbar pad of handlebars on your bike)

And so that you know.....I dont roost people....honest :p :p

Its all good!!

HR

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
HR
After 6 years off, I'm not up to riding with the pros. I don't have my ORV tags yet or I might meet up with you at 7mile.

Have a good T-Day

Hawaii-Rider

Feb 24, 2001
Who is supposed to be riding there?

Originally posted by bsmith
HR
After 6 years off, I'm not up to riding with the pros.
Have a good T-Day

Pros?? ? ? :eek: Who else is going to be there.....
I know you aint talking about me.....just ask BBOOM....she thinks I should own and ride a PW50 (well I do, but I popped the tires)
Now I am a pro at Soil Sampling....in my own league!;)
Show up....get your stinkin tags and ride.....

I can only ride either Friday or Sat....Driving on Thurs...and then have to drive back over the pass fairly early on Sunday.....
So need to check the weather ...passes etc....and if it looks like crud...then will see......

HR

bbbom

~SPONSOR~
Aug 13, 1999
Pro - not here! You're welcome to join us too bsmith. You don't need no stinking tags on Mica.

Now, HR, I didn't say you needed to be on a PW, just that we are always very nice to our guests and don't let them get lost. ;)

Weather still looks ok for Friday & Saturday, Mica is my preference to make it easier to find someone to watch my little one.

Last edited:

Hawaii-Rider

Feb 24, 2001
Friday Saturday.....

BBoom....
Friday or Saturday...would be best for me.....and if I had to choose...sat, but either one....
I will load up one of the WRs on the trailer and bring it over....
I will PM with my cell phone number...always have it in the truck.
KNow anyone that wants a super maintained CR 500?
;)

Smith you better be there......grrrrrr

HR

Hawaii-Rider

Feb 24, 2001
BBooom

not sure if you tried to message. me....with two small messages it said my message box was over full......
I am back in Olympia now....sorry I missed the ride......
and please dont tell me how awesome it was......;)
(I know you are anyhow....so go ahead)

HR

bbbom

~SPONSOR~
Aug 13, 1999
It was soooo very awesome!!!! It snowed Friday a bit and got really cold so to prepare for the Saturday and Sunday rides, I cleaned the chains on both of the 500's just because I was bored.

Saturday morning we awoke to solid frozen ground so we fired up the woodstove in the shop, turned on the stereo and put the rebuilt engine and suspension into Karl's sled.

Sunday we got about 2" of great snow so we took the Gator out (not enough snow for the snowmobiles yet) and towed the kids around on their toboggans. Lit a couple slash fires and roasted some hotdogs.

So, you didn't miss any dirtbiking but, the Gator rides were fun! :)

Looks like we are done with bikes for a few months, at least from home. Sleds are ready to ride though!

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
Same boat, went out for awhile on Wednesday, and then worked on preparing for winter (a little late) around the farm, as well as wondered around a bit with the muzzleloader.

Hawaii-Rider

Feb 24, 2001
Figures...

Well times are busy now at Fort Lewis, so I had to shorten my trip massively. Didnt arrive until late Thursday night and left early Sat morning.
Weather on this side is holding pretty good, so should be able to ride most of the winter, just some good Gortex, and them funky grip heaters.....didnt need them in hawaii.:(
Well...plenty of time, and if nothing else, we can with a bit more time and planning have a Winter Break up ride in spring.....
Or any time you want on this end of the mountains.....
Glad you had fun, at least some fossil fuel was burned!

HR

Top Bottom