Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
OK, I suck. I called Dave this morning and let him know that I wouldn't be making the trip up to Hancock today. One too many obstacles to make it work for me. The last straw was when I went to hook up the trailer and I noticed that my new pickup didn't have the same plug for the trailer lights. At that point I gave up.

I ended up spending a good chunk of the day jack hammering concrete with my Dad.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
I'll be cursing you all day Keith :debil:

I still will be going and will be at McDees around 8 and the trail head shortly after that. I have a Red Dakota Quad cab with my trusty yellow zook in the back (#11 on the plates) Hope to see someone I know there! :)

BTW...it's starting to snow flurry here :laugh:

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
Papakeith said:
The last straw was when I went to hook up the trailer and I noticed that my new pickup didn't have the same plug for the trailer lights. At that point I gave up.
Who needs a trailer when you have a pickup? :coocoo:

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Man what a great ride. It started a bit iffy when there was snow on the ground when I got there but the trails were pretty good if you didn't mind deep muddy water hole sections and slippery roots and rocks.

I never did ride with Flyinzuki but did get a chance to talk with him as I was leaving. He rode all the hard trails and I stuck with the easy stuff. It turned out to be a wise decision since I'm pretty sore. I did meet up with 3 other guys from NJ and we rode together all day. I great bunch of guys even Pete who seems to be directionally challenged...we lost him after only a mile out on the trail. We didn't see him for a couple of hours!

I hope some others can make the ride next year.

Top Bottom