jib

Jan 23, 2000
It was cold and windy,but alot of fun. That track gets beat up quick. By the end of the day the deep ruts that formed in the mud/clay were starting to freeze. That just wore me out. Two 30 min races on that track is more tiring than a 2 hr hare scramble

thermo

Dec 18, 2001
its been a while since i checked this post, no i didnt race. the next race is this sunday 12/15. it the "toy race" which means that if you race you should bring a toy for toys for tots, if you dont bring a toy you have to pay an extra $5 to race.

thermo

Dec 18, 2001
oh sorry, i was there. im a club member, i work. in order to be club member you have to help at the races. i dont race, im just a trailrider. the club owns acreage that i can ride.

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
thermo - Thanks for keeping us updated. Unfortunately I won't be racing this series. I'm taking a break from riding/racing until after the holidays. Most likely I'll be at the ice races on Warner's Lake and the NETRA Snow Run Enduro.

thermo

Dec 18, 2001
your welcome, last race was a little nasty due to rain the day before. lots of deep ruts, mud, and puddles. we will most likley reroute some of the couse next week. next race is dec. 29th.
woodsrider where is warners lake?

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Warner's Lake is in the township of Berne, ~30 miles west of Albany.

weimedog

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Nov 21, 2000
Can you have studded tires in these series? (Riding is good around here as the snow is about gone..just frozen ground)

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
I think Square Deal allows studs (Trelleborg's and such) as well as screws. Thermo, is this true?

If you're going ice racing you better use screws.

Top Bottom