Mx Dude

~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2000
Just wondering if anyone on this board races, or used to race SRAC ? I raced SRAC for almost ten years before moving to CA almost 15 years ago. Yeah.......that means that I would now race in the Senior class :eek:

Curious if anyone I used to race with checks this board.

Cliff

mxer842

~SPONSOR~
Nov 11, 2003
i race 125 novice in SRAC, but you moved the same year i was born so unlikely.

Ray3667

Mar 20, 2004
I used to race , got within 1 mark of 250 b and broke my tailbone. that was back in 97 98 ... soo much fun.. I am thinking of getting back into it .

ColoradoRay

Sponsoring Member
Oct 6, 2003
My 10 yo races 65 9-11 SRAC. Mom and I are planning on starting soon; I will be in the Sr Division also known as OFS (old, fat, and slow).
Ray
86 CR250R
99 SuperHawk

Mx Dude

~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2000
SRAC was/is a good organization, and most of the tracks are a lot of fun. I grew up in the Springs and raced what used to be called Aztec (Wild Rat ??) all the time. Actually I would hit all of the tracks including the supercross (arenacross) in Greeley (sp?). Out here in So Cal there is so much sand bagging it's ridiculous. At least in CO with one organization running most of the races we didn't have much of that.

Next time I'm out in CO (later this summer), I'll try to hit one of the races and maybe see one you guys out there.

L8tr,
CLIFF

Top Bottom