StonyFord, Clear Creek, Hollister, Forest Hill ??

Jonala

~SPONSOR~
Sep 20, 2000
Yes, there many riders in the N.CA area. Just post a ride a couple of days ahead, or just watch this forum for posts from others. Fremontguy was looking for someone to ride with. We hooked up and went to Clear Creek.

fremontguy

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 1, 2000
Sundays and Mondays usally work fine for me Svock. Start a thread or send some PM's about the ride, might hook some riders. How about Geogetown, if it's not snowed in?

mafols

Sponsoring Member
Nov 24, 2001
Forrest Hill

My friends and I are planning a trip the weekend of Dec.14,15,&16.We alwasys put in 100+ miles of hard riding over the 3 day trip.We enjoy riding with new people whenever we go...if you would like to join us,send me an e:mail for more details.:D

Svock

~SPONSOR~
Nov 28, 2001
No, I didn't have any particular date in mind. Actually I wasn't expecting anyone on here to ride in those area, I guess you showed me wrong!! I have not even heard of Georgetown? Stonyford and Clear Creek are my favorites!!!!

Jimmy!

Jan 7, 2001
I'd be glad to hook with you any time you want to head up this way. A soon as I get the parts I need for my scoot (CR)that is. I just found out that the brg I need for the steering head is on B/0... :(

I guess I could ride the TTR if I *HAD* too though ... :)

Top Bottom