john stu

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 7, 2002
the other day im put a rock through my clutch cover and broke the clutch basket so i desided to try one of those storman norman clutch baskets (it was way cheaper than hinson and they claim it is made from a higher grade billet aluminum than the hinson and its hard coated just like the hinson to what the heck i gave it a try i was very surprised at how high tech it looked it looks like a very high quality part. i have installed hinson baskets and this one looked the same and went on the same and if it lasts as long i will be very happy because like i said the price was right. my point is if you need a new basket and think hinsons price is a little steap give norman a call i'm glad i did.724-722-3630 :thumb:

tony91

~SPONSOR~
Jan 30, 2002
Those baskets are great! I've abused one in my 92 CR for about 2 years with hardly ant wear. And you gotta like the price!

He also does basket repair. He'll install inserts on the stock basket if it's within his wear spec's. But for $100 you gotta go with the billet piece.

Eric, I don't think he has a web-site. I ordered mine by phone after seeing an article in a moto mag (can't remember which one).

Top Bottom