YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
The first one.

mxer842

~SPONSOR~
Nov 11, 2003
Shig said:
Well, I'm just a 45-year-old soccer mom posing as a motocrosser, but even CO novices are not scared of your silly little loading ramp.

I was thinking about that the other day shig and how the strerotype of the novice class is that we all suck, but us CO novices are comprable to the novices at LL and Ponca.

Shig

~SPONSOR~
Jan 15, 2004
So true 842...I have a hunch that it's partly sandbaggers and partly a business decision made by the sanction to keep riders down as long as possible. The C and B classes produce income to fund the organization. The A class, with an 80%+ payout, is a money loser. It's a bummer that solid riders such as yourself get stigmatized as "novices". You know something is fishy when D-riders are connecting every jump on the track.

mxer842

~SPONSOR~
Nov 11, 2003
Shig said:
So true 842...I have a hunch that it's partly sandbaggers and partly a business decision made by the sanction to keep riders down as long as possible. The C and B classes produce income to fund the organization. The A class, with an 80%+ payout, is a money loser. It's a bummer that solid riders such as yourself get stigmatized as "novices". You know something is fishy when D-riders are connecting every jump on the track.

You know something is fishy when the top 3 guys in the novice class are hucking triples that few pros have ever done.

Any other state and I would be 125PRO,but when you have guys like Ruppechect who have run with the Alessi's on 80's, Brad O'neal who had about a 15second lead at world mini's this year all eligible to run our nov. class this happens. It makes for a really fast class, but definetly not a novice class.

super rat

Ass Clown at DRN
Mar 31, 2001
Shig said:
Well, I'm just a 45-year-old soccer mom posing as a motocrosser, but even CO novices are not scared of your silly little loading ramp.

Hey Soop,
I'm trying to picture where you could put a "secret sand track" in Eagle County, and I'm thinking you must have poached some land down by the rock quary. I'd love to check it out some time. Have you found the "super secret track" by the cemetary in Dillon?

I'll show you the track anytime you want but I don't see us riding it for more than a few more weeks, there was snow on the ground up there last weekend. I have never rode that Dillion track, I hear its fun.

Top Bottom