JTT

~SPONSOR~
Aug 25, 2000
I am looking for info for a friend on "street legal" supermotard style bikes. I know that KTM has the LC4 Supermotard. Anybody with any experience with this machine?

How about the GasGas? Anybody now if it actually comes into N. America legal for street use?

Any help would be appreciated!

Rod

Nov 26, 2001
Have a look in here JTT, it's a Yahoo discussion group devoted to the KTM LC4 supermoto.

I have one. Great bike! What do you want to know?

JTT

~SPONSOR~
Aug 25, 2000
Thanks for your reply Rod. I guess basically he want to know what those who own them feel about them after owning...boy that was a mouth full :eek: Anyways, just a basic overview on ridablity, streetability, and reliability. Do you know if there is an "easy" way to lower the front fender to a more "street like" position, like the "Duke"? In the meantime, I'll try to find out if he wants any specific info.

Thanks,

JTT

~SPONSOR~
Aug 25, 2000
Thanks Rod, great articles!! (your right the second one is best :cool: ) I'll pass this along and get back to you if there are any further questions.

Taliesin

May 11, 2000
Have you Considered the Electric start Husqvarna SM610S a fine refined bike.You can unleach another 10hp by just removing Cats up to about 45hp at the rear wheel.The motor is nice & smooth compared to the LC4 620.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom