obsezd

Jan 12, 2006
Hey guys just curious if anyone from sydney australia knows any good places to ride. I'm new to the sydney riding scene and I am dying to find somewhere close to ride also wouldnt mind meeting guys that share my love for bikes as my closest friend with a bike is in wollongong so if anyone can help me out reply to this thread or email me thanks guys

enduro racer

Jan 12, 2006
G'day mate, their are quite a few places to ride. Pacific park which is in the windsor area, theirs louee enduro park which is one of the biggest in australia and you can also ride in state forests , tho is ilegal if ur bike aint registered and u dont have a liscence, so be prepared to bolt. Hope that helps abit

obsezd

Jan 12, 2006
Hey thanks for the reply are the places u mentioned any good for 2 strokes.... and im curious are they mainly just trails or are there a few jumps...is the enduro park a club that i would have to register to ride at and is the pacific park the same sort of thing ?
i thought about riding near heathcote but like u said i might get in a bit of trouble

jase351

Jan 10, 2006
hey!! i'm from newcastle there a few good riding spots up here louee is great there is something for eveyone there it's a great setup $30 bucks for the day if your into good enduro riding try the hardest level its mad

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. After that grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc.

I usually say ...We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts, but I can see a few have already found you.

Again, welcome to the site and shout if you have any questions!

Top Bottom