Unkle Moose

~SPONSOR~
Jan 16, 2001
Strick would like to say A BIG THANK YOU for all you have done putting this together. Can't wait to ride the Desert for the 1st time.

Also a THank You to all who are helping with this ride.

Unkle Moose

~SPONSOR~
Jan 16, 2001
STRICK :thumb: Thanks Again for a great weekend, the riding was great and that storm you arrainged to come in on Saturday Night and dump snow on the trails was just awsome. Nothing like riding goat trails coverd on fresh snow.

Thanks for arrainging the dinners and porta potties. Look forward to next year.

See ya at Elkins Flat Soon?

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Yes Strick and Mimi - Thank you VERY MUCH! You are both awesome and the whole Moonrocks/Reno experience was so much fun because of you!

D36-108A

~SPONSOR~
Dec 3, 2002
Thanks for the organizing Strick. And that little trick with the weather was something to behold... why don't you use your powers to level out those whoops? Sorry traffic made me miss dinner Friday night. (It took 380EXCman six hours to cross a few states from Idaho. It took me five hours from California, a 3.5 hour drive without traffic.)

E-Ticket

~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2000
600 miles later.... and two close calls with the state revenue collectors (thank Unca Louie for the Valentine 1) ... home safe in Portland, OR.

What an awesome weekend.... Our major thanks to Strick and Mimi -- without them this event would not hardly happen. The suggestion has already started making the rounds about the rank-n-file helping out next year. (some already did this year -- something about hauling Strick's *personal* Porta-Potties back to his house......?? :confused: :uh: )

Susan and I volunteer to help collect the money from all the attendees at next year's Sat. night dinner. Mimi and Strick may have to set it up... but there's no reason why they can't just sit there and enjoy it!

Oh, and Strick, please send me your mailing address (PM if you want). We have this little thing here called, "Made In Oregon." I think one of their gift boxes has your name on it .... we just don't know where to send it! ;)

Thanks for everything!! -- Randy B (E-Ticket)/Susan P (The Ant)

B

biglou

Another great big "THANK YOU" coming from Kansas City here. What an awesome weekend. I knew it would be worth the drive to throw a leg over a bike out there! :thumb:

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
Hey Geo, love you too man!

Everyone is certainly welcome. As long as there is interest, I wll voluteer my services. This is MUCH more fun that the race I miss that weekend. I REALLY look forward to this gathering every year. I have met some of the greatest dirt people ever at this event. Thanks to you all!

I am hoping that throughtout the next year that I can spend more time with the riders that are closest to Reno. With Mimi's excitement abuot riding now at an all time high, I am hoping she will be willing to travel to experience new riding areas.

See ALL of you in the future, SOMEWHERE!

SirThumper

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Thanks Dave, I know you put in a lot of time and effort for this ride with the dinners, all the maps and E-mails and stuff. Running back and forth to the storage, making sure we had a couple of "green johnnies" out at moonrocks. It was a lot of effort on your part, thanks a bunch. My wife enjoyed talking with Mimi on Sunday while everyone was out riding, congratulations on the new bike and happy riding.

CJ Rider

~SPONSOR~
Apr 3, 2000
Originally posted by Strick
... With Mimi's excitement about riding now at an all time high, I am hoping she will be willing to travel to experience new riding areas.

HECK YEAH; 'Can't WAIT to ride up some hills with Mimi again on the new bike!!! :thumb: :thumb:

Top Bottom