Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Kutos to everyone involved in pulling off DW '04, and a special thanks to all of our sponsors that stepped up for us.

Please EVERYONE (attendee or not) thank them by sending them an email. Everyone I sent an email to last year responded to my thank you by thanking me for thanking them ... confused yet?!?!?!

JUST DO IT!!

DirtWeek 2004 Sponsors

also

Okie - Thank you for dreaming this up.

Okie's Wonderful Family - Thank you for allowing so many of us to enjoy ourselves while you kept the chaos to a minimum. I know it must have been akin to herding cats.

Thump and the Mods - Thanks for organizing all the great events.

Attendees - Thank you for sharing part of yourselves with us.

I can only hope the week enriched everyone else as much as it did me. :)

Hogwylde

Aug 1, 2001
I'm going to be in the Jupiter, FL area (working) in two weeks. I'm going to stop at MXSouth and thank Jeff personally for their support of DW.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Hogwylde said:
I'm going to be in the Jupiter, FL area (working) in two weeks. I'm going to stop at MXSouth and thank Jeff personally for their support of DW.
Very cool, thanks!

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Big time thanks to Okie and the whole Okie clan for putting on the best damn party I've ever been to. Once again you have bested yourselves! :aj:

Will Pattison- Thank you! You, Malcom, and Larry, truely made this years Dirtweek something I will hold dear, and talk about for years to come.

TWMX, and the FMX riders I know it's commonplace for you to hit 80 ft jumps, flip, let go of your bike mid-air and all, but you guys are sick!! Sick in a good way of course :aj: Thank you all.

KTM- All week long I kept seeing a line of orange head off into the woods. Kudos to you for giving us the chance to demo your products.

All of the other sponsors, MXSouth, Billywho, works connection, the list go on and on. I can't remember you all. But thank you all.

Do we have a comprehensive list of Sponsors and their contact email addresses? They all need personal thanks from all of us!

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Click the link in Tony's post PK.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
My THANK YOU goes to Tony Eeds! My Dad aggrees with me that you are the best camp site host. Dad should know, he travels all over and seems to know everyone. Sorry my time was limited to Sunday setup.

Top Bottom