Lorin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 25, 1999
Anyone riding over Thanksgiving? Im up for a ride this Sunday, or any time Wednesday through next Sunday.

OKKX'er

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 10, 2001
I should be able to the Sat. after thanksgiving, although work has been crazy. Work is the only reason I missed RR enduro, and the only reason I can't ride tomorrow.

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
Don and Lorin, sorry you guys were not able to make it to RR.

Craig and I may be the two most unorganized enduro riders in the world. I keep waiting for one of the two of us to show up at a race and have someone ask "Where's your bike? Damn, I knew I forgot something."

I have to work both days this weekend.

Roger Paris should be at the 500 on Friday after Thanksgiving. I would like to meet up with him but have been told that I will be in trouble if I go riding instead of spending time with family. Buuuuuuuut they are leaving early Saturday morning. So Saturday or Sunday would work for me.

Reminder, OSU vs ou will be in Stillwater that Saturday.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I'll do anything I can to join you. I picked up a new front tire yesterday and hope to get it installed this weekend. Saturday after T-day works for me, as of the moment.

Lorin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 25, 1999
let me know how the plans firm up. I will be off, so any and all riding plans are good ones. I can host a group at the house if Draper is a better option?

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
So far I know there will be three of us at the 500 Saturday. 10-4pm. The more the merrier.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I've got new tires so I'm ready. I'm slower than ever but my mind says I'm in the championship hunt!

Lorin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 25, 1999
sounds like davis is closed for deer (rifle) season. Down to Stillwater or Muenster. Im thinking Stillwater early, so that we can still make it home to watch the OSU game. Go pokes!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Great ride! Thanks guys. It was really good to hit the 500 and burn some premix. I could do without the monkey butt however I had a great time.

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
Couldn't have asked for a better day to ride.

Brian I don't know how you did it. There is no way I would ride that well with so little seat time.

Wish Lorin would not have had the bike troubles. As mentioned as we were loading up we need to put together a Draper ride in the next month or two.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
i would like to go back there sometime soon. are they doing one-day passes yet?

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
No, they probably never will. It would cost more to pay someone to sit at the gate than they would make selling the passes.

Lorin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 25, 1999
I enjoyed it as well, been a long time since the group rode together. I have the bike apart now and am going through it with a fine tooth comb. I abhor working on bikes when I should be riding. Thanks all for your patience, and a special thanks to Craig for running to the house for parts. If \ when the draper ride happens, let me know. I can probably wrangle a dinner for those interested and lodging as well. Lorin.

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
Hmmm keep me posted. I like Draper and love Lorins chili!

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
is there a fee at draper? how does it work? i might be interested. i've never been there - never had lorin's chili either.

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
Day fee is like 10-15 dollars. The trails are marked like the 500. Some are all use and some trail is bike only. Lorins chili rocks.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Well, I feel like I rode 70 miles even though it was 37. I had a lot of fun trying to keep up with Don and keep Craig from runnin' over me. After several bobbles and huckabuck stalls I still felt good.
We need to make sure we ride on Derek's weekend off. Set a date and let the Spodes ride again!

Top Bottom