BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
DWreck, OKKX'r, and I will be at the usual parking place at 8 am. Be there!:ride:

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
BSWIFT said:
DWreck, OKKX'r, and I will be at the usual parking place at 8 am. Be there!:ride:

I believe Craig_Enid will be there also.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
DAMN I'd like to go.
But hey, you guys would just leave me lost in the scarwy woods. All hurt and stuff.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Okiewan said:
DAMN I'd like to go.
But hey, you guys would just leave me lost in the scarwy woods. All hurt and stuff.
Toes in close to the bike use the breaks liberally, grin often.:boss:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Today had to be the worst riding conditions I've ever experienced at the 500. It was like riding in volcanic ash with ruts! It didn't help that I had 30PSI in my front tire but after adjusting the air pressure there was no real change.
I've riden there in the slime that you could barely but your feet on the pegs and had more fun. Thanks for the ride guys but the dust just sucked. I'll pull the filter and get a picture with a clean one for comparison. All have to do to clean the bike is use the air hose.:bang:

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
BSWIFT said:
It was like riding in volcanic ash with ruts!

I can't imagine a better description of the conditions.

With it being my first ride on my new bike I still had a blast. I can tell that dry/slick/technical conditions are what is going to separate the 300 from my KX.

Craig made it about 3 miles with us before deciding that he would rather be in bed.

Brian and Don were good company and we ate like teenagers afterwords.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Enduro_Nut said:
Sounds like a few guys bought new bikes!? :cool:

I should be up there fairly soon for a ride.
Wait for RAIN!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Just enough rain hear to cause the dust to leap into the air! Didn't even get the drive way wet!

Top Bottom