LBRaptor

Sep 25, 2006
1) your physical size/ 5' 8" slender build 130 lbs
2) How physical / aggressive/ I will ride the bike hard but not stupid
3) what do you plan to ride-/ logging roads, tight trails, homemade mx track.
4) Do you have any riding experience?/ riding for 4 years now since i was 12
5) Do you think you will race?/ Probably not, maybe local weekend races occasionally
6) Are you mechanically inclined and will you be doing your own bike work?/ 50/50
7) Do YOU have a preferance to a brand/ motor choice (2 or 4 stroke)?/ totally open
8) Do you have a dealer close by your home that you might use and what brand(s) does he carry?/ All major brands are close
9) How much do you plan to spend on a bike?/ doesnt matter
10) anything else that you think would help form an opinion/ Looking for good enough suspension to hit the jumps occasionally but also plenty of power for the trail.

matte1014

Sep 2, 2006
maybe a 125 2 smoke or 250 four stroke if you feel good with them.. if you were more on the trails maybe a CRF250X .. thats just my opinion.. before you go and buy a new bike though make sure you feel good with it..

bikerbeck831

Sep 30, 2006
i'm 5'8" also about 120 and its hard rite now because im a little bit to small 4 a big bike but to to small 4 a small bike but you can get lowering down kits for 125's and 250F's for a reasonable price places thats what i'm going to do

94formy

Mar 13, 2006
I would reccomend a CRF 250 or a YZF 250. If you're not comfortable with the taller seat height right now then look at a CRF 230, they're a little bit smaller and easier to handle.

LBRaptor

Sep 25, 2006
94formy said:
I would reccomend a CRF 250 or a YZF 250. If you're not comfortable with the taller seat height right now then look at a CRF 230, they're a little bit smaller and easier to handle.
seat height does not scare me at all it is the weigth of the bike that i do not like. looking for something light that even i can throw around

Top Bottom