Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Hey Boodac. Long time no see. Whatcha been up to?

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
Good to see you around Ol. Ive been away from the riding scene for a while because my work took me to China for the last 8 months. I have to start heading over there, back and forth starting in September and there mostly fulltime from December/11 to August/12. It makes it hard to take up riding but man you have no idea how much someone gets the itch when you read the profile of you guys heading to KM over the fourth. Its too bad they dont have riding in China although the obstacles would be a whole lot different. The river crossings would be replaced with rice fields and canals of dirty water, jumps would be replaced by ancient graves you find out in the middle of nowehere, whoops would be in the form of ditches from the animal and hand pulled carts and of course hill climbs would require you to dodge placards and giant buddha's nestled in the various hillsides.
If someone could manage to bring a dirtbike over there it would definately be a new and unique riding experience and you would probably be the only one in all of China that has a bike made strictly for dirt.
Other than that its all good whats new with you? I see everyone else has been set back from riding a bit as well because of the economy and other reasons.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Boodac said:
Good to see you around Ol. Ive been away from the riding scene for a while because my work took me to China for the last 8 months.
Other than that its all good whats new with you? .

Wow! China, how cool is that? :cool:

Everything's good here. Very busy in my shop which is crazy with this economy. Doing a lot of restorations and a few mx bikes. Can't complain. ;)

Top Bottom