LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Yeah, OK Billy, now where's that translation website that VD uses?:think:

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Elk, please allow me:

LOL , JÁ vždycky uhodit èlen urèitý èelit v rozhlase lícová strana ponìvadž tam was jeden nadìlat rýh tam aby didn't mít jeden dotknout se rty , asi tolik ono didn't kopnut¡ èi formovat tebe autobus aèkoliv vysoký. Tebe mít až k dobýt více rychlost až k celý èlen urèitý hlava dotknout se rty , asi tolik tvùj kombinéza rychlost naproti celý nepoddajnost is množství být pøipevnìn. -li tebe hledìt zas , tebe pocínovat vidìt Prachy bohatství poslaný jemu vyšší brzo jít s duchem èasu " hlava of jeho " oblouk of tragectory døíve èlen urèitý hlava dotknout se rty. Jeho bohatství is èlen urèitý uhlazený v rozhlase odpoèívadlo a stavìcí šroub tebe autobus ponìkud lépe do èlen urèitý pøíští dobrý ruka , aby ne ono was ponìkud pomalý nad celek. Èlen urèitý bohatství JÁ took puts èlen urèitý hlava of èlen urèitý oblouk dobrý nad èlen urèitý hlava erbovní pøilba of èlen urèitý vrch , asi tolik JÁ ve skuteènosti didn't dát na pøetøes mísit dole až JÁ cestující èlen urèitý erbovní pøilba , a ono puts tebe v rozhlase jádro existující až k èlen urèitý pøíští být špatnì od žaludku , kdo is lépe -li ono utišit jeden strkat sirka do èlen urèitý být špatnì od žaludku. JÁ pøát si JÁ could náèrtek nìco. Basically , on mnìl jsem více kolmá rovina rychlost , a JÁ mnìl jsem více kupøedu rychlost. -li JÁ dát spropitné bezvadný , on hýbat se vpravo strana kdy JÁ was dobrý dozadu jemu do èlen urèitý druhý dopravovat autem do jeden dvojice chyba , nìkdy kdy JÁ vybledlý on hýbat se bek nad , aèkoliv did Já it's více šprým v rozhlase levá strana , aby ne pomalý.

But for the full comic effect, you gotta translate it back. :)

LOL , SELF always strike the weather on the air right side whereas about was a rut about that didn't hold a lip , thereabouts yon didn't kick or shape you bus not but that high. You hold to win several swiftness to whole the head lip , thereabouts yours overall swiftness against whole obstinacy is number fasten. li you view again , you tin see Smothers wealths sent him superior soon accompany wraith času " head of his " arch of tragectory heretofore the head lip. His wealths is the smoothed on the air landing plus setscrew you bus somewhat better up the next sweet hand , lest yon was somewhat slow above a total of. The wealths SELF took puts the head of the arch sweet above the head crest of the hill , thereabouts SELF really didn't ventilate mix underneath when SELF wayfarer the crest , plus yon puts you on the air substance subsistent to the next turn , whoa is better li yon still a shove match up the turn. SELF wish SELF inch sketch something. Basically , he had several vertical swiftness , plus SELF had several to swiftness. li SELF tip unexceptionable , he move to the right side when SELF was sweet behind him up the second motor up a two solecism , sometimes when SELF faded he move back above , not but that did Self it's several skit on the air verso , lest slow.

Last edited:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
:):):)ROTFLMAO!

BillyWho

Sir-Breaks-Alot
Mar 22, 2001
OMG, that's what this rider is talking about!!!LOL!!! >not to self<.. stop saying I, change all "I's " to "this rider" . That's great VD, This rider believes you just volunteered for next years " big step up..low air" demonstration class next year, everyone...please join this rider in thanking VD for his " this rider will make it at all costs" attitude :yeehaw:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
on the CZ.

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
LMAO! 'had several vertical swiftness' :thumb:

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Originally posted by billywho
This rider believes you just volunteered for next years " big step up..low air" demonstration class next year, everyone...please join this rider in thanking VD for his " this rider will make it at all costs" attitude :yeehaw:
To tell you the truth, "Mister", I've been thinking that I should stop being a skeered of that jumping thing and just twist the throttle to the stop like you fast fellers.

Oh and Elk, of course on the CZ. If I can't be better than everbody, at least I can be different.

Top Bottom