BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
The Saturday evening pigout! NEW PRIZE!

NEW PRIZE!  All Pigout payee's will receive a ticket for each meal they buy.  The prize will be a Craftsman mechanics tools set.  Time to get hungry!

Saturday evening, October 4th, after the races at DW03, there will be a BBQ dinner.  The dinner was an idea tossed around by several members.  The idea is simple.  DW03 will be winding down, people will be cleaning up, packing, and some will be pulling out for home, soooooo, why have to cook a meal and clean up after that. 

Available for $10 for adults and $7.00 per child is an all you can stuff your face with BBQ brisquett meal with all the trimmings and a drink.  All you have to do is eat, no clean up, no cooking.  The group cooking is doing this as a fund raiser and the proceeds will go to charitable causes.  I would hope that the extra dollars won't be a problem for anyone and I know you will enjoy the meal.  This will be a good opportunity to laugh and talk with your DRN buds and get a good meal at the same time.

Please post how many in your group will be "pigging" out with us.  This meal will be cooked on site and the smell of the the smoker will likely drive you to pony up so just commit now so you don't miss out.  I need a head count for planning purposes, please post if you will for sure be there for this.

<<<mod edit>>>
This event was quite a success. Literally, people ate till they were full, sat under the big top and enjoyed each others company. Hope to plan things better this year. What a group to be around, priceless. :thumb:

Last edited:

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
I'll probably load up before I eat. I'll be needing a nap after. :)
Count me in, Brian.

Dapper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 25, 2002
No problem with piggin out for me. Put a big check mark next to Dapper. Seeing I'll be on a diet from now until DW I'll need the pigout. :)
(figures I'm one of the early responses for food) ;)

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
3 adults, 2 kids

Will somebody be able to fetch my plate for me? I'll probably still be busy signing autographs after the Saturday races...

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Originally posted by High Lord Gomer
Will somebody be able to fetch my plate for me? I'll probably still be busy signing autographs after the Saturday races...

Elk can take care of that for you but you may have to eat pretty late, he has a lot of bikes to wash ya know! :thumb:

Put us down for 2!

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Shut it, this bike washing thing has gotten outta control! I'm in for 1 or maybe I'll buy 2 and gord out so I can look like Gomer.;)

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Originally posted by High Lord Gomer
I'll probably still be busy signing autographs ...

... or picking scabs off your butt . :scream:

Count 2 more adults (or a reasonable facsimile of adults) Swifty.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
It's looking like 2+1

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Count my gang at 3 :yeehaw:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
We're in for 6! I can smell it cookin' already! Brian; thanks for coordinating the First Annual DW "I Ate Too Much" BBQ!

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Did someone say FOOD? We're in for 2!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Counted to here. :cool: :)

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member