Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 15, 2009
Christopher2x2 said:
There's a Snow/Mud Hare Scramble at Evansville in Berwick, PA on March 7. I'm making a few modifications to my scooter, seriously thinking bout racing just for fun. It's always more fun to go into this thing with a few people, sounds like a fun spring ride to me...

I have to cancel that idea for now, I'm definately not ready for this season (cardio-wise)... I am still up for some good muddy early spring rides at Lost Trails... Lemme know who would be interested.

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
I'm at Lost trails almost every weekend, and hopefully will get the last section of single track finished up early spring since some of our fellow DRNers found the red section to be a little difficult before I finished cutting it :laugh:

53fireman

Apr 2, 2009
What's the latest with the taxes and money issues that Pocono Manor & Lost Trails were going through? Everything OK and cleared up now? are new trails allowed to be made?

Trigger1911

~SPONSOR~
Jul 4, 2001
Trigger here. i was forced to get up and go outside. I was out of Vodka. When i wake up in April, let me know about some ideas for a spring ride. I am going back to my vodka and my bed. Have a great winter and PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE do no tell OBAMA what comes after a TRILLION!

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
I Hancock there will be primitive camping Saturday night. I can get some info on the hotel situation if anyone wants me to. The place that ELDRM stayed at was called the Capra Inn Motel. 521 w.main st, Hancock,607-637-1600

Nov 15, 2009
Ok, I'm caving in... I just added a Gnarly pipe and Powercore 2 silencer, along with moose hand guards. Now I gotta beg my boss for April 17-18 off... Wish me luck fellas!!!

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
RM_guy said:
I only rode one lap because the course was a mud hole and I was a Nancy.

Yup, you were a Nancy!

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!! He lives!!!!!!!! How the hell have you been Bill?? Still in Albany? How about coming down in April for this ride?

...and yes I'm still a Nancy and I’m even a Sally occasionally. I definitely prefer Nancy :p

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
RM_guy said:
How about coming down in April for this ride?

Will you be giving a hillclimbing demonstration? :ohmy:

I could use a good laugh! :rotfl:

flyinzuki

Jan 27, 2001
Hello DYDR's
I did the Kuggamugga ride last year, it was awesome.
It was so good we did a second lap, hero sections included.
I hope to go there this year again however I'm nursing a sore knee from casing a double... on skis :(
I'm riding a Husky now so I may need to change my name to flyinhuski :whoa:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom