CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
So who's in for a ride? I might be able to do a two day ride this weekend but Tomorrow 10am ready to ride for now is a go.

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
Nice ride. Nice weather. Good to see you guys again. Had a good tough day being a bit rusty and the bike is still not %100 but that's a good way to get whipped into shape. Special Thanks to Gordon for taking it easy on the warm up NOT! and his KTM for thwarting an attempted mud roosting by finding netruel instead of 1st. Steve and Andrew road very well and got quicker as the day went on so the pace was very nice and quick. Looks like we found some very cool new single track loops out under the firetower where we normaly turn up the creek bed. It was fun to explore and figure out where it loops back in.

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
Exploring

I too enjoyed the ride and have no idea what your talking about. I would never roost you with mud... damm those KTM's with only finding Neutral when you don't want it. It was fun passing and being passed back all day. You need to come out more often although that one we both had down in the marshy area where you went left, I went right and we were both doing somewhere around say 40 headed back into a tight single just about brushing legs as we raced to see who got there first. As it turned out I'd say we go there exactly at the same time (looking at each other) and I was the sane one who braked (imagine that) and let you go by. Andrew said he caught some of that and when he finally caught up to us again, asked me if I got you back. The answer was no as there was no place to do it. Oh well next time! I agree Steve and Andrew are both getting very fast and able to take on much more challenging sections. Andrew needs to work on getting over his thing about being out front as I think he does really well out there and Steve could use to wear one of those collars that would hold his head up so he can't look down all the time.

The next ride will start out from the firetower and back out into that area to see the rest of those sweet singles. I would say we did about 10 miles over there but did see plenty of others as we flew by.

Look forward to seeing everyone next week!

Top Bottom