yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Well, I'm just glad that he's not hurt. Too bad about his wife, I hope she ends up ok. What's toromoto.com?

Smitty

Alowishus Devadander
Nov 10, 1999
Molly, was on her best behavior Sunday. No drooling, no gas, and no staring at me while I ate. Then again Bobby was tossing her bites of the steaks that Trish whipped up for us after the race! Yum! What better after a cold, tough, rough race than Steak, Ranch style beans, corn, and greenbeans.

will pattison

Sponsoring Member
Jul 24, 2000
man, i'm sorry i missed all this trash talking before the race! i was busy being unemployed :eek: and getting ready to ride. it certainly was a hoot, though. perfect dirt, perfect track...well...if you are into 3 foot deep whoops. actually, i guess we were all INto them. i knew where i had to finish, so i sort of cruised all day, and i still couldn't move until wednesday. it was brutal!

smitty, you ended up 6th. all the gory details are at www.race-toro.org, complete with lap times. i'm sorry i missed meeting you, but i'm glad you made it down. no doubt, trish is an awesome cook. i'm just glad we got bobby to stop combing his hair long enough for an interview!:p

"yardraker"....:scream: THAT kills me. btw, yard-boy, how did your extra special throttle cable work??

wp.

Top Bottom