Mar 8, 2008
Has anybody on this forum heard of trace state park in pontotoc,MS? We ride there a pretty good bit. This last year we started making single track. We probably have about 15-20 miles of it and 40 miles of trails that have been out there for years.

Kwakasaki

Aug 22, 2004
We didnt make it down, I shattered my shoulder in January and just now starting to ride again. We will be down there the weekend of the 19th. Love the place!

Nevada Sixx

Jan 14, 2000
im sure you can google natchez trace state park, but is few miles west of tupelo, ms between tupelo and pontotoc on hwy 6 which is main street coming out of west tupelo.
I go out there sometimes, its cool,,you have to pay about 5 bux to get in and the trails are in the back of the park.

Riders there are respectful, but guys who think the trails are their own private race track and who try to run people off the trails always seem to have car trouble when they try to leave at the end of the day.

Kwakasaki

Aug 22, 2004
We will be there this weekend 05-03-08. Looks like rain Friday night so hopefully it will not be slick. Hopefully we will be able to meet some of the good people on here. Good day to all! :ride:

Top Bottom