Shig

~SPONSOR~
Jan 15, 2004
Hey guys, I just thought I'd let you know that Erie has been really good lately. Last wednesday, after the rain, it was the best conditions I've seen anywhere all year. They put down some sand after the last RMXA race, and added a step-on step-off where the whoops used to be. Two sundays ago, they actually watered the main track. It blew me away!

I agree with alot of you guys that Watkins is the best track when its prepped. It's been hit or miss lately for me too.

I also agree with many that Thunder Valley has some challenges. Even though I live on Green Mountain, I prefer a bone-dry Watkins to an over-watered, under-prepped TV. Not to mention that it costs you an extra $5 at the car wash after a day of riding there. Has anyone heard any word on proposed changes for the new national?

How has Aztec been lately. The last time I was there, only the south track was being prepped. Is the north track getting any action these days?

Berthoud was pretty rough the last time I was there. How has it been lately?

Anyone ride Miliken lately?

HomeMadeSin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 20, 2001
I've only ridden Watkins, and aren't really fond of it. I guess I'm not a track guy. Gimme the tight singletrack anyday.....

Top Bottom