trials training center, anyone been there?

Nevada Sixx

Jan 14, 2000
hi, anyone rode dirt bikes at a place called trials training center in TN? Was it cool, and worth it? What were the trails like? I think i may try to two nite deal...
thanks..

Doc

Two-Stroke Nut
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 9, 2000
I stayed there in '98 when they hosted a couple of nationals. I got there early and attended a Ryan Young school and practiced. the accommodations were first rate. They even cooked what we wanted to eat!

Have fun,
Dave

SlowJack

Jul 27, 2000
TTC is terrific. If you want to ride trails, they have a very good loop which has a few "Advanced Only" sections that will put your sphincter factor at about Level 9. It's also a great place to learn how to ride a trials bike if you'd like to try that, and Laura Bussing (AMA #1 plate holder in Women's trials 1999) has a course called Cross Training 101 for skilss that you learn on a trials bike that help you on your dirt bike.

VSTA will have a ride there in 2002 and you can come to that, also. Date is TBA.

Slow Jack

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
I watched some of the TTC guys put on an exhibition a couple of years ago. If anyone is serious about going, send me an e-mail and I'll go too. I've always wanted to check the place out.

brettv

Nov 3, 2000
ttc

I am trying to get up trip right now to TTC. I was hoping for sometime in Janurary. I have several buddies interested. Have you been there before? Do you know anything about it?

thanks

woodchuck

May 2, 2000
I did the cross training class, everything was first rate: the riding , the instruction, the people, accomodations and the food

WoodChuck

Trialwench

Dec 13, 2000
You might want to check out issue #45 of Cycle News, page 54. There's a story in there about Trials Training Center and it would give you an unbiased opinion of what you can expect.
Most folks come here to do a trials school combined with riding their dirtbike on our 18mile loop. Over the winter, we have a 2 mile expansion in the works that will bring the loop to 20 miles (feels like 40) of mountain terrain.
We still have some dates open in December (even over Xmas holidays).

Top Bottom