Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Both Days

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters

FLYIN_KAW

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 19, 2000
Hey guys lets get and idea who will be showing.
If anyone is camping Friday let me know, I most likely will be there. But I want to arrange a good area for us to camp.
See ya'll there ya hear. :)

Last edited:

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Put me and Dave down for both days & camping. Hopefully things will work out this time for Turkey POINT! :)

Dapper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 25, 2002
Don't remember if I voted but, pencil me in for camping. Maybe Friday night. At least Saturday night. Anyone else besides Keith bringing the OL. It's our first weekend of vacation and I don't want to skip town alone. Well-- unless she insist :p

FLYIN_KAW

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 19, 2000
Hey Dapper there is a tonne of stuff to do there. A beach just under a mile up the road. Golf if she golfs. There are shops and restaurants on the beach also. The town of Simcoe is about 15 mins away if any of the girls want to go in town.

FLYIN_KAW

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 19, 2000
Hey guys if you go to the facilities thread, under the location link.
Click on WHIPPOORWILL and that is what sites are available. The sooner we get everyone to commit the better chance to group together. I couldn' t get the group campsite which would have been awsome, but they were both booked. campsites are 25.50 CAN per night, I think that is for electric. and 21.50 for standard. Lets try and figure out what area we want and book those sites.

Turkey Point PH# (519) 426-3239

Last edited:

Dapper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 25, 2002
The rates are so cheap it's not a problem electric or no electric. Can we be somewhere near a bathroom. I'm old and need to get up during the night.

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
I took a look at the whippoorwill campground layout. Which sites are the closest to the entrance to the riding area?

MRRMX

Nov 24, 1999
I maybe up friday afternoon if all goes well and others are doing the friday night thing...ever camp alone....no fun.....its like riding alone....no fun.....Also for the none riders the town of Port Dover is a cool place its all resort town little shopettes and water front stuff. Port Dover is like 15KM from the Point.
Right on the shore of Lake Erie. Plus if they want to travel to Long Point Prov. Park . Was told its a neat area to see can see Erie Pa. from there on a clear day.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom