the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
December 8th, Sunday, Start time 9 AM

2nd annual Santa's Last Knight Enduro, at the Slash-X Café (near Barstow)

Directions:

Take I-15 north to Barstow (58 miles). Take a right on Barstow Road (also HWY 247), go about 10 miles out of town (toward Lucerne Valley), the Slash-X Café is on your right. You can't miss it, it's the only thing of substance between Barstow and Lucerne Valley. TWMC will be camped behind the Café.

Come one , come all ...

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
8 is fine , 7:30 is better. ( :

I'm still bikeless ... but I'll be working a check and hopefully the start again. I'll be there early Sunday morning ... hope you can make it.

Unit74

Dec 16, 2001
Just FYI to you all......

There is a SCORE type desert truck race going on on Saturday in the same general area. Cruise over to the District site for more info on it and watch out!

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
I don't know what's wrong with me, but I think I'm going also. I could have raced with the ROTMX this weekend, but I have to try this enduro thing at least one more time.

Anyone have the route chart? :confused:

Unit74

Dec 16, 2001
Forget the Enduro! come out to the dez scambles instead! Alot faster and you'll cover more ground. Besides.....Do you really want tp go slow in the fast sections and go fast in the hard sections? Of course if you are way behind, it doesn't really matter, just as long as you don't miss a reset and burn a check!

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
Hope to see you there Holeshot ... admit it, there's something you like about it, otherwise you wouldn't keep coming back ... you crazy masochist ! ( :

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom