BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
The Heartland Spodes at our last ride (MX@enid), talked about another day at the track with a day of trail riding before or after. Basically, make a weekend of riding/camping with a Saturday evening feed to boot. The place and the time had not been determined so your input is welcome. We also thought that maybe some more riders from the Cental Region may want to come along. The Heartland Spodes would be the host, and when another group has a ride, we will travel to their neck of the woods. Places and dates are what it takes to get started. I think when the Club Forums hit the Membership, these types of Dirtweekends will be a blast with great turnouts.

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Whats the weather going to be like next weekend?? I know we couldn't camp but what about a day ride? Sunset MX on Sunday maybe?? Is that possible Jay?? Who's in??

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
I can be at I35 track around 12:00 on Saturady or 1:30 Sunday.......if the track isn't to our liking we'll move to the five hundred. Let me know your pick.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
This weekend looks to be the best we will get for a few weeks(XRP is sending us an Arctic Express). 65 on Saturday and 70 on Sunday. I'm open and ready to ride. The Mamba has fresh horses and is primed and ready. Justql mentioned trying the I35 track, it is fast and wide open. Could be fun, if not, the 500 is only 20 minutes away. Anyone up for some ridin'?

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Originally posted by Thump
I might be up for a journey north. Where and when? Just no trees please.
LOL, Thump. This track is new, I guarantee there are no trees. The track at the 500 was worked over a couple of weeks ago and is in decent shape from what I have been told.
The I35 track is on the NE corner of I35 and Highway 51 due west of Stillwater and an hour north of OKC. I'm available for the 26th and the 27th.
Not to discourage you but the I35 track is probably pretty boring for a regular MX'r, us woods riders are easily amused. However, the track at the 500 which is only 20 minutes away is SX style(read hill climbs for woods riders) and is a neat track. Looking at the weather forecast, there will likely be quite a few riders out.

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Where and when? Just no trees please.

Your wish is my command Thump.

Amarillo Fest March 8/9/10 - no trees, free camping (under the trees !) :p

Top Bottom