ROCKSTAR761

May 14, 2007
Whats up everyone? Just figured I would say good luck to all you guys this season and stay safe. I will be making the 1800 mile drive home for Jack PIne I just cant miss it. We are well into our season down here and it is awesome . The racing down here is alot more like a WORCS racing so it is super fast in sections and you have everything from cactus to cliffs. If anyone wants to make a trip and do some riding or racing let me know I have room at my house and a yard that can hold campers and motorhomes. Here is a pic from the last round the dirt almost looks like home. Take care guys and gals.

Matt Harris

Attachments

• MattyH_002.jpg
    MattyH_002.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 198

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Good to hear from you Matt. See you at JP.
Don

tdunn976

Aug 23, 2003
I can't believe AJ missed the fact your on "GREEN" generally that makes you fast and a "God" in the frail mind of his, just ask him :nener:

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Matt,

I think the photo is is really good and incredibly clear.

The offer extended to all is very, very kind - thank you

Shagy,

"Those who live in glass houses, shalt not through stones"

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
Great photo Matt!!!

You loose some lbs?? Must be because Scotty B. isn't down there encouraging his dietary plan!!

Take care and have fun!!

Mark Spore

ROCKSTAR761

May 14, 2007
Yeah about 40lbs replaced Scotty B diet program with Jenny Craig and boom skinny. You can ride all the time here so there is no time to sit around and get fat. I am bummed that I cant be at portland this weekend, but will make sure to keep up on the website for all the results. Any word is that Luca guy is going to race????

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
No idea on that one?? I didn't think that Luca would race at Portland?? Too much mx??

Good for you on the 40 lbs dude!! I bet that makes the KXF go around the track with less effort!!

I don't know if I'd replace Scotty with Jenny though.....Scotty is a playa! But her diet is better for sure..

ROCKSTAR761

May 14, 2007
It makes the bike go a bit faster and I am not beat after racing. What class are you racing in this year? Yeah Scotty B is good with the girls for sure!

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
ROCKSTAR761 said:
It makes the bike go a bit faster and I am not beat after racing. What class are you racing in this year? Yeah Scotty B is good with the girls for sure!

Scotty likes girls?? :)

I'm running the 40 + A class this year. Should be fun. Lots of fast old farts!!!

How are the classes run down there?

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Luca = Velcro Butt, he's to old to race anymore. Maybe Stevens can pry him off of the couch long enough to race the morning program with the "kids" if he can find a bike under 199cc......
Don

D.LEATHERS

Jun 28, 2002
ROCKSTAR761 said:
Yeah about 40lbs replaced Scotty B diet program with Jenny Craig and boom skinny. You can ride all the time here so there is no time to sit around and get fat. I am bummed that I cant be at portland this weekend, but will make sure to keep up on the website for all the results. Any word is that Luca guy is going to race????

Hey Matt,
I doubt Luca will be at PTR this week-end, he has been laying low on the racing lately, plus he's not real fond of portland too much MX. I'll try to do a post race report on here on Monday. I plan on doing the riders meeting, running around and observing the race etc. as I do not have a 125 to support my class :bang:
What the HELL are you doing in Texas?? Is that how far away you have to go to not be influenced by Scotty B.??? :laugh: We look foward to seeing you at Jackpine. :nod:

See-Ya in July!!!!
Dave Leathers.

ROCKSTAR761

May 14, 2007
I moved down here a little over a year ago for work. It is at a major powersports dealership in the Dallas area. In the past year the owner (Chuck from Planet Honda) decided he was over it so, my buddy Dan purchased it (kinda cool). I love it here but it is not MI, and can in no way ever equal northern MI in the summer time. I want to fly in and do a team race at some point this summer as well so let me know, I will try to find a flight home for the weekend.

tdunn976

Aug 23, 2003
ROCKSTAR761 said:
P.S. dont tell Scotty where I am at he will come down with beer, pizza, and a car full of hookers.
Matt, you know Scotty never had hookers, they cost too much! He plied you with enough alcohol that you didn't notice it was his dog! :ohmy:

Top Bottom