weimedog

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Nov 21, 2000
A few vintage oriented folks are going to be gathering at my place on August 14th. Any interested folks with pre-84 bikes and 1970's era racing/enduro/riding back ground ( vintage riders) are welcome to drop me an e-mail for info. Basically bikes conforming to AHMRA gran-prix or earlier classifications are welcome with riders who rode them in that era. Any SMOG guys out there?

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
I hope you mean Sept. 14th Walt. Or are you planning a ride real early for next year? ;)

Is this for vintage bikes only or vintage riders too?:confused:

weimedog

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Nov 21, 2000
OOOPS! Thanks for the correction.....September 14th.

This is for vintage bikes. Have a couple of die hards looking to form a riding club based on the oldie but goldies from the past. ( Since you are riding a Suzuki... maybe we can cut you some slack!)

weimedog

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Nov 21, 2000
We had a great day. We had the few "die-hards" and we rode all morning and most of the after noon before we tired out. Sounds like AHRMA will have more Cross Country type events next year. For those who have been here before there are several new tight trails added so the mix of field to woods now favors woods. Time wise it favors the tight stuff now.

Those old pre 74 machines are not as much of a liability as some might think in the tight stuff. Certainly fun to retro back for me.

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
Very cool Weime, :aj: ....Well I am certainly old enough to qualify for the vintage class, unfortunatly, none of the bikes I rode from that era were as lucky! :think:

weimedog

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Nov 21, 2000
Looks like we are doing another one in October. Exact date waiting to be determined by a few folks and their ACR/AHMRA schedule.

Top Bottom