Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
BunduBasher said:
I 'live' in Kansas now :eek:
Say hello to scare crow, tin man, & cowardly lion for me :laugh:

Feb 20, 2004
they both suck. screw texas and cali.

3. They are cattle & oil wells. That's what they smell like to you. They smell like money to us. Get over it. Don't like it? I-20 and I-10 go east and west, I-35 goes north and south. Pick one.

this reminds me of a story
me and my dad were heading up to our cabin where we ride and there was this whine texan complaining about how the road was "rough" and talking about how smooth the roads are in texas. (this was in mcdonalds) and my dad looked him dead in the face and said listin you bi*th this road goes both ways you can turn your *SS around and go on back home. then texan didn't say anything back he just shut his trap got his burgers and left

but see there are good and bad things about everyplace. unberibal heat or freezing cold. its just how your react to your surroundings.
i mean the cold dose piss me off when i want to go riding but i wouldn't give it up for crappy motorcycle laws. it would be nice to visit other places and see the sites but i would get sick of it

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Dirtbike'n man said:
listin you bi*th this road goes both ways you can turn your *SS around and go on back home.

:think:

Dang, we may have to move this thread to the flame board. :debil:

Funny, but that is what we told all the folks from the rust belt that moved here when they wanted to change things. ;) Of course, being good southern gentlemen, we didn't need to use curse words.

Oil and cattle do smell like money, because they are money. Darn good money, in fact good enough that Texas has the 11th largest economy on earth, the last time I looked.

Maybe we should leave, reclaim our original boundaries as well ... I80 could be a toll road across Wyoming through Texas and Denver and Sante Fe would be in Texas as well. I'm liking it more all the time.

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Patman said:
Say hello to scare crow, tin man, & cowardly lion for me :laugh:

I thought I was being transferred to Australia, but ended up in Kansas ...... they just looked at me like I was mad and told me this is Oz !!!!!! :yikes:

Seriously, I took a new job in Wichita, still commute between Amarillo and Wichita until the end of the school year when the relocation will take place.

Sura am going to miss Texas ...... the upside ..... less that 2 hours from Stillwater OK :ride:

Paulo

Mar 24, 2005
hehehe
This is a funny poll for us foreigners.
I’ve been to both states and enjoyed them very much.
I have good friends in cali but may tell you I felt more like home in Texas.

I want to follow up this topic…hehehe

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
BBking25 said:
californias weather and waves are too nice :)

i wanna wakeboard those waves out there so bad
It' just the wild fires, earth quakes and traffic that crimp your style.

Solid State

Mar 9, 2001
The poll does not allow you to pick both so I didn't vote.

Magazines are what he meant to say.

Alaska is larger than California and Texas combined.

This thread is way old.

knowiam

~SPONSOR~
Oct 17, 2006
Okiewan said:
"No ablais englais" :bang: :laugh:
Ken

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Forget Rednecks, here is what Jeff Foxworthy has to say about folks from Texas ...

If someone in a Lowe's or Home Depot store offers you assistance and they don't work there, you may live in Texas.

If you've worn shorts and a parka at the same time, you may live in Texas.

If you've had a lengthy telephone conversation with someone who dialed a wrong number, you may live in Texas.

If "Vacation" means going anywhere south of Dallas for the weekend, you may live in Texas.

If you measure distance in hours, you may live in Texas.

If you know several people who have hit a deer more than once, you may live in Texas.

If you install security lights on your house and garage, but leave both unlocked, you may live in Texas.

If you carry jumper cables in your car and your wife knows how to use them, you may live in Texas.

If the speed limit on the highway is 55 mph -- you're going 80 and everybody is passing you, you may live in Texas.

If you find 60 degrees "a little chilly", you may live in Texas.

If you actually understand these jokes and forward them to all your Texas friends & others, you definitely live in Texas.

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
If you leave Shiner Bock in the cooler for folks who get thirsty in the middle of the night, you might be from Texas.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
zio said:
If you leave Shiner Bock in the cooler for folks who get thirsty in the middle of the night, you might be from Texas.

Talk about a blast from the past! :)

How is it going, my friend?

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Okiewan said:

So, yesterday I'm dialing the phone and the house starts to rock. Two big jolts and then the dishes in the cabinet start to rattle. :yikes: I hang up the phone and head for the door. Just in case it starts to get worse. It didn't. Phew!

It was only a 4.7 but it felt like a much bigger since it was only about 4 miles South of us in an area called Mayhew Canyon. Anyway, I finish my coffee and go outside to do a little yard work. It's 111 degrees outside, but it's a dry heat. ;) After working up a sweat, I go back in the house to cool down and watch the outdoor mx at Freestone. A little while later I look outside and notice a big black angry cloud moving up the valley. I watched the cloud back up into a canyon, Mayhew Canyon to be exact and then sit there and proceed to have a little hissyfit. Thunder and lightning for about 15 minutes and then it stalled out leaving a big black cloud of smoke.

The lightning had started a brush fire. The wind was blowing very hard in our direction and the smoke became very thick. I started looking for spot fires around us but they never happened. The fire dept got the fire under control in about an hour and the cloud cover cooled things off a little. What's next, a flood, locusts? :whoa:

California, gotta love it. Never a dull moment. :rotfl:

Traffic wasn't bad though. :nener:

Hey Ziooooooooo. Where ya been dood?

knowiam

~SPONSOR~
Oct 17, 2006
If you've ever used [or understand] the following sentence: "Pull it to..." You might be from Texas.

Ken[not a Texan but married into a family of em]

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom