Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
The weather was beautiful so we went near Cadillac and the group rode 20 miles but I only could handle 16. This was my longest ride of the year........on a mountain bike. Now the 16 miles wouldn't be that significant except that the up hill climbs were long and plentiful. In fact one climb on the way out was 1.5 miles long, what an A$$ kicker! At one time going up the hill I looked at the speedometer and I was hauling the mail at 1.25 MPH! Anyway for me this was a mile stone as I was informed that I rode one of the most difficult trails in the state and almost made the whole thing but did the toughest part anyway. I just started peddling this year and as a form of cross training for dirt biking it's great upper body and cardio work. It aint easy but it helps. Thanks Napper, V Man and Sally for taking me along.

Tom Dixon

Farmer Tom = Face Planter
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 15, 2001
Iron Man Fred!!! You should be ready for the Ice Man Cometh next year. :aj:

V-man

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 13, 2000
Fred,
You did awesome. You were "throwing it down" on the downhills. I think everybody was tired 'cause the ride home was really quiet.

Magoo

~SPONSOR~
Aug 12, 1999
Nice, Fred! It was so nice up here that I went and did a loop on Bass Lake with the two-hunny. Shoulda gone for a ride on the M-Bike too!
Ya know next year we're doing a combo ride when you guys come up -- Mtn biking AND dirt biking! :aj:

Top Bottom