rodH

Aug 17, 2005
OK, so I currently use a standard plastic chest protector, but Iit seems a little binding and heavy and I was looking for an alternative. While I look in the mags, it looks like more than half the pro's either don't race with one on or they race with an under the shirt kind. I just bought an EVS Revolt thinking that it would be nice to wear a lighter one under my shirt. Turns out there is NO padding on the back and the padding on the front seems not so great, (and I am already giving up shoulder protection). I am not sure I want to ride with this one, not enough protection for what I think I need (I do crash and have been very glad everytime I have crashed that I had my knee pads, elbow pads and chest protector).

Is there another solution besides the very expensive EVS full body armor (that looks like it would get very very hot)???

HySpeed125

Damn Yankees
Mar 14, 2005
I can't really tell which direction your going, but if you consider buying a new chest protector the Fox Airframe is a good one.Thats what I have and its pretty good, it also has a hinge type thing on the back that allows it to stay with your body.Srry if buying a new one wasn't the direction you were going with,just figured I would tell you a little about the Airframe.

FruDaddy

Aug 21, 2005
Check out the Thor Sentinel, 661 Race and Straight Jackets, EVS Sports Rev 4 Revolution Under Deflectors, and I seem to recall Fox making one called Rockstar and claiming that Carmichael wears it.

tyesai

Nov 4, 2004
I have a 661 pressure suit, a little pricey but by the time you add up all you get, chest protection, elbow pads, shoulder pads, kidney belt, spine protection it is less money. It isn't that hot really, especially if you don't put a jersey on over it, it is mesh and is almost like riding shirtless. You do look a little goofy but I don't care, I am not riding to impress anyone.

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
I have the 661 race jacket and like it a bunch.
soft, flexible and light.

crazy4nitro

Aug 31, 2005
I have a Fox Roost2 that I had from years ago(96' to be exact) and I love it,check out fox.

Crazy

Top Bottom